*Cynthia Calvilho Vs Courtney Casey: Who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Yeah, this has to be the most random thread i've on Sherdog, but would like to know as i haven't seen this women fight. Who gets it?

Why would you like to know?

Courtney takes it, btw.

I hope Cortney takes it but it is a long shot. I've never liked Cynthia.

Courtney might be tough enough to take it. Cynthia has a very annoying face.

Cinthia should take it considering Casey's tdd is one of the worse of the division but Cinthia barely squeaked by Calderwood and Casey can follow a gameplan and is a lot more experienced.

One of my favourite moments in WMMA.

giphy.gif

Cynthia by having something resembling fight IQ (only resembling, but Casey's is even worse, and she has poor TDD).

Cynthia will sub her, 100% confirmed as my last weekend predictions for Adesanya and Montana De La Rosa. You can bet your basement on it.

One of my favourite moments in WMMA.

giphy.gif
don't know about favourite but it was a cool moment. carla is a real og and cynthia is annoying af when she puts her thug face before the fight

don't know about favourite but it was a cool moment. carla is a real og and cynthia is annoying af when she puts her thug face before the fight
I always felt like carala never gets the respect she deserves on this site.......but then again I could say that about wmma period on sherdog

I always felt like carala never gets the respect she deserves on this site.......but then again I could say that about wmma period on sherdog
i like the fact that she improved her striking a lot in the last few years and her overall game, i expected her to be content with a gatekeeper role like some former champs do, especially considering the beating she took from jj. she put a good performance against claudia despite losing. sadly she ran into suarez, that girl is massive and way too strong for any 115er. not a fan perse but definitely rooting for esparza, she's a real fighter

Not a lot of stars lining up for Cortney in this fight. She's going to be fighting off her back a lot, if she's lucky. I'm going to lean dec, but unan. Calvillo could sneak out a sub after 1.5 but Goes the Distance and Calvillo are the bets. Cortney is no Cookie Monster

Casey has atrocious grappling and always falls into the clinch striking. Calvillo subs her in the first

Always liked Cortney from the time she went to Poland to train with Joanna, but Calvillo wins this one.

Back