Rumored Cyril Gane REJECTS Title Fight vs Tom Aspinall At UFC 304 To Film A Movie

Euros this year, bud.

World Cup is 2026.

Point still stands, though.
No i meant the last world cup when England lost to France in WC2022.

UFC can definitely market it as some type of rivalry (and in the pressers).

No i meant the last world cup when England lost to France in WC2022.

UFC can definitely market it as some type of rivalry (and in the pressers).

Ah, gotcha.

I mean, Aspinall vs Gane as a Euros 2024 tie in could also have worked.

UFC Manchester is literally two weeks after the final 😳

He keeps coming up with reasons not to fight Aspinall.

R.5843b0d3f79ec37165c2954731f4415a

Gane's cool with duckin' Tom, he won't have to train like a real fighter does.​

If you have a strong opinion on this I imagine you are under 25. Possibly virgin. Still with Mom. The post says NOTHING about was he already signed up and booked to do the movie. The article definitely didn’t address how much he is getting paid. Basically any strong stance on the matter I assume you already didn’t like Gane.

The one where Pavlovich just got beat by Tom, Jones and Stipe are holding out to fight each other, and Dana won't let Blaydes have it.

Volkov rematch? That's not very enticing either.

This is the world we live in.
Man Heavyweight sucks

Shouldn’t be surprised I guess if he thinks he’s got an avenue to get exposure and make money. He’s never seemed particularly super into being a pro fighter. He just seems to do it because he’s good at it and can get paid judging by how he just dosent train when he dosent have a fight. So wouldn’t shock me if something like acting drew him a way if he has a door open to him for it

Ofc this guy won’t fight an athletic fighter with a legit black belt in BJJ… He should be thankful to even get a gift shot at Aspinall after laying eggs in his last two title fights.

They need to just feed this dude to Blaydes and hand him his walking papers with that diva attitude and white belt ground game.

Even Gane is tired of losing title shots, I'm happy he rejected

Well at least he's being productive instead of sitting around waiting on Jon and crying for a TS that he won't get until Jon has his legacy fight.

{<shrug}

gane is 0-2 in title fights and he thinks that he has no chance against curtis or tom so i understand why he wants to go the movie route.

Well at least he's being productive instead of sitting around waiting on Jon and crying for a TS that he won't get until Jon has his legacy fight.

{<shrug}
cmon now, if any of us were in aspinall's position, we would be thirsting to fight the best fighter of all time to just see where we stacked....

cmon now, if any of us were in aspinall's position, we would be thirsting to fight the best fighter of all time to just see where we stacked....
It's not about him thirsting to fight the best of the best. There's nothing wrong with that and it's admirable. It's the fact that he spent almost 6 months on a crusade for a TS he was not getting no matter what he said. I just think it's wasted time that could be used doing something else rather than trying to push for something that he has ultimately have no say in. I could understand if Tom actually had the leverage to change something but he doesn't.

If you have a strong opinion on this I imagine you are under 25. Possibly virgin. Still with Mom. The post says NOTHING about was he already signed up and booked to do the movie. The article definitely didn’t address how much he is getting paid. Basically any strong stance on the matter I assume you already didn’t like Gane.
You're the only one with the strong opinion.

the UFC is just an opportunity to make bigger money elsewhere. good for gane.

jones, ngannou, gane. Now the top 3 HWs in the world are inactive. what a joke of a sport and division.
well according to your post dana is right all the time

fighters get alot of money
they become more inactive

your comment is a literal joke

hey Dana, where’s Cyril? Oh that guy? He’s GONE.

he’s gettin fired
They never gonna fire Gane. They need all the help they can get.

Fedor would never pull some shit like this.

Reactions: TR1
Back