Social D.O.T Finally Banned All "Emotional Support Animals" Except Actual Service Dogs in Plane Cabins

Why would AA ban hedgehog? Hedgehogs don't bother anyone, and are small enough that it can be kept in a cage.

That's not how Emotional Support Animals work on the plane.

See any of the videos above for further information.

about time they start using common sense rules

My dad and I were talking about this the last time I was at my parents house. I didn't believe him when he told me how easy it was until I read it myself.

lmao

I am still laughing that miniature horses are ok.

That's not how Emotional Support Animals work.

I’m more concerned about what happens if bump the cage too hard and all the rings get caught in the mechanical parts of the plane.

I am still laughing that miniature horses are ok.

Right direction. Our next headline will be when they add dogs, cats, and miniature horses to the restriction list.

Baby steps.

I wonder how they would fit a miniature horse in the passenger cabin? Will it be standing right in the isle next to their owner, with its ass rubbing up somebody's face a row behind? o_O

THese people should stay home

i agree. if they need an animal for emotional support, they have no business being outside. pretty sad how low america has gotten; 100 years ago, we were fighting tyranny overseas. now we are fighting emtional distress, being triggered, and the proper use of pronouns

looks like JewBlue banned all pigs from the flights smh

i agree. if they need an animal for emotional support, they have no business being outside. pretty sad how low america has gotten; 100 years ago, we were fighting tyranny overseas. now we are fighting emtional distress, being triggered, and the proper use of pronouns

I just don’t wanna be on a plane where a mini horse takes a dump.

I hate ESA's. Every building that I know of is dealing with this as people use them as a end run around the "no pets" policies.

I hate ESA's. Every building that I know of is dealing with this as people use them as a end run around the "no pets" policies.
Have a riverboat for people with service animals
Sink it
Profit

Or dock it off Iran or Pakistan

Sweet! I can still take my miniature Clydesdale on flights? He's just a wee fella at 1000lbs.

With that out of the way, this is just common sense. While your pet might make you feel better, there's a good chance that someone in that flying metal tube has allergies or just doesn't feel comfortable around it. Besides, how do you potty train a horse?

She has crazy eyes, which means she will lick your butthole while holding knife to your throat.
thats-my-fetish-scooby-doo-fred-584d22b554c4f.jpeg

That's not how Emotional Support Animals work on the plane.

But the airline can stipulate that hedgehogs may be carried onboard if they are kept in a cage for most of the flight.

There are emotional support miniature horses? I like miniature horses, don't get me wrong. But if I have to fly with one, I'm bringing my emotional support miniature glue factory.

Unless you have an actual mental health or developmental disability diagnosis, fuck support animals. People are fucking pathetic

Horses are still ok , WTF.

It should require a actual doctor to fill out and sign a form to make it valid and the dog or cat must go through processional training.

Back