Dairy Queen vs Baskin Robbins vs Cold Stone

Ice cream is for pussies!

tumblr_n9ihbty67M1roa7c8o1_500.gif

Cold stone. Every DQ or Baskins I been to gave me partially freezer burnt ice cream. And if you rarely ever eat that stuff, you can get pretty agitated if it happens.
Cold stone has always been top notch when I went there.

I remember DQ having decent burgers.
Do you get a burger from there because they have the ice cream too, or just because you like their burgers? Never understood going there for the express purpose of getting a burger.

Do yourself a favour and visit an actual artisanal ice cream shop that uses real ingredients. The industrial stuff will become inedible to you. For starters ice cream is supposed to be a treat, never something you eat on a regular basis unless you want to become another beetus statistic.

As a Child: Baskin Robins
As an Adult: Dairy Queen’s
As an Adult with Children: Cold Stone

Do yourself a favour and visit an actual artisanal ice cream shop that uses real ingredients. The industrial stuff will become inedible to you. For starters ice cream is supposed to be a treat, never something you eat on a regular basis unless you want to become another beetus statistic.

200w.gif

Got two in my area, and they both suck. Though all the kewl kids that are here now, due to gentrification, act like it is so good because of its reputation as a hip new spot.
Give me those delicious chemicals over that overpriced crap any day.

I remember DQ having decent burgers.
I would say keep the memory and don't go back.
Aside from the flamethrower the burgers are bland, at least in Canada.
Blizzards are okay I guess. Cold stone for ice cream of the listed, I haven't been to Baskin robins in ages. Don't have either Baskins or Cold Stone around here anymore, we have a marble slab which is basically the same as cold stone though.

Last edited:
Baskin Robbins but I haven't gone to one of these places in many years.

My step son used to love going to Yogurt places, where you put Yogurt in a cup then add your toppings. Those were good, we'd go on a Friday or Saturday then game all night.

Header_Image.jpg

Do you get a burger from there because they have the ice cream too, or just because you like their burgers? Never understood going there for the express purpose of getting a burger.

It was called flamethrower burger. I haven't had it since mid 2000s but I remember it was pretty good.

They only have it in few locations. Most DQ sells ice cream and shakes.

I would say keep the memory and don't go back.
Aside from the flamethrower the burgers are bland, at least in Canada.
Blizzards are okay I guess. Cold stone for ice cream of the listed, I haven't been to Baskin robins in ages. Don't have either Baskins or Cold Stone around here anymore, we have a marble slab which is basically the same as cold stone though.

Yes it was the flamethrower that was really good. It's been since mid 2000s since I had it.

I can only imagine about not going back. Quiznos tasted magical. It's still decent but not like mid 2000s.

There's one near my place that's always busy but have not gone. I bet their scoops are probably 10 bucks now 🤣

i need to get into ice cream more it seems

Back