Damn Britney... you get it girl...

I’d still bang to this day. Hell, I would’ve been down to bang when she shaved her head. There’s never been a period in time when I wouldn’t bang her.

I still have the maxim from back in the day, the time she first graced the cover. Still great. She’s elite

I’d still bang to this day. Hell, I would’ve been down to bang when she shaved her head. There’s never been a period in time when I wouldn’t bang her.

<Goldie11>

Oh yeah I totally agree dude, Hit me Baby One More Time was GOAT Britney but would still hit benchwarmer Britney.

<Goldie11>

Oh yeah I totally agree dude, Hit me Baby One More Time was GOAT Britney but would still hit benchwarmer Britney.
I was in 6th grade and had just gone through puberty when that came out. The amount of jiz I wasted thinking about her back then could probably fill a pool haha

Such a sexy beast, I'd love to caress with that sweaty, firm body while I work out...

Britney needs some work though.

!00%

I've wanted to bang that girl for twenty years

<mma1>

Um excuse me, you filthy casual

It's "... Baby One More Time"

giphy.gif

"Exercises I came up with", -- LMAO.

That dude has seen some needles.

Britney was lucky she only had to compete with ugly chicks during the time she peaked.
The media over promoted Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Fergie, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Eminem.
Eminem was the best looking one out of all of them! LOL

She looks great. The sexy attitude is what puts her over the top though.

She’s trash at this point. Just a beat up skank who lost the wonderful ass that made her famous. I’d still love to fuck her mouth though.

Back