Damn.. Grandpop old almost got popped

There’s more to this story. Bet the old man brought the robber home for sex and things didn’t go as planned.

Well, yes. It would be replacing the slums with something decent. It could be rich neighborhoods it could be middle class neighborhoods. Just not slums. Slums bring down the value of everything and make everywhere less safe.

I'm sure there are decent people living in slums as well, but this is about the greater good. You could have clean safe cities just by removing the areas that bring the cities down.
You’re like two steps away from gas chambers.

I've explained this at length in another thread. There should be a small amount of well built government housing that is closely regulated and the number of government housing available should be tied to the number of low income jobs available. By keeping the amount of government housing low and tied available low income jobs and requiring inhabitants to have a clean record and be employed, you keep crime low.
Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it

I was thinking the same about the anchor dude.
Maybe we can pool our money and get the anchorman to have "mammary intercourse" with the anchorwoman on air. I got...

Tree fiddy.

Reactions: Zer
81pQpZ2SAqL._RI_.jpg

Put me down for tree fiddy too
Thanks for your support, brother! Maybe if we get enough, we can get the anchorman, the anchorwoman and my girl Alex Livingston to have a treesome.

Disclaimer: It's just a total coincidence that both are light-skinned black girls. Can't have people on this site thinking that. I just happen to like my girls like I like my milkshakes...

EXTRA THICC!

Reactions: Zer
Feel like there's more to the story... How we know the old man is not involved in some kind of criminal activity? Random dude try murder him in broad daylight, something is definitely sketchy.

It's a tragedy. It's an avoidable tragedy though. There are ways to fix this problem.
Nothing you are saying makes any sense.

A predator will always be able to drive from the ghetto into a neighbourhood like this. You cannot just say move the entire ghetto further and the person makes the drive and then move it again.

The town requires most of the peaceful citizens from the ghetto to come into the towns to work. Most need to be close enough to take public transit.

You are not offering any solution.

Feel like there's more to the story... How we know the old man is not involved in some kind of criminal activity? Random dude try murder him in broad daylight, something is definitely sketchy.

Old guy got carjacked and made him drive all the way to his house so he can steal all his shit.

Nothing you are saying makes any sense.

A predator will always be able to drive from the ghetto into a neighbourhood like this. You cannot just say move the entire ghetto further and the person makes the drive and then move it again.

The town requires most of the peaceful citizens from the ghetto to come into the towns to work. Most need to be close enough to take public transit.

You are not offering any solution.

Are you saying that there is no amount of distance you could move the ghetto to that would reduce the amount of crime? I think don't think thst is accurate.

Cities are high demand areas. My suggestion would be to completely tear down the existing ghettos, and replace a smaller section with subsidized housing that would meet the needs of businesses that required low income workers. Tie the number of available units to the number of available jobs. This would reduce visible blight, limit the number of low income people to a manageable level, and attract higher quality people to live in the he subsidized area. Furthermore, you could create more restrictions on the low income people that do live in your subsidized housing. You could require a clean criminal background for the entire household, require they be actively employed, require a minimum level of education, require that only married couples can have children. You can have enhanced surveillance and record when they enter and leave. You can station police nearby. There's a lot you can do that isn't being done now. Since subsidized housing is a benefit being given by the government, you can attach a lot of strings to it.

Are you saying that there is no amount of distance you could move the ghetto to that would reduce the amount of crime? I think don't think thst is accurate.

Cities are high demand areas. My suggestion would be to completely tear down the existing ghettos, and replace a smaller section with subsidized housing that would meet the needs of businesses that required low income workers. Tie the number of available units to the number of available jobs. This would reduce visible blight, limit the number of low income people to a manageable level, and attract higher quality people to live in the he subsidized area. Furthermore, you could create more restrictions on the low income people that do live in your subsidized housing. You could require a clean criminal background for the entire household, require they be actively employed, require a minimum level of education, require that only married couples can have children. You can have enhanced surveillance and record when they enter and leave. You can station police nearby. There's a lot you can do that isn't being done now. Since subsidized housing is a benefit being given by the government, you can attach a lot of strings to it.
That is not what I said. And that is not you said.

You are the one with the absolute position. That simply moving the ghetto further would be an easy fix for this. That instances where this guy, seemingly traveled some distance to get into this neighbourhood would suddenly stop as the guy would look and say 'too far to drive'. You are proposing there is a magic distance.

But beyond that is the nonsense of the position that you can simply tear down ghettos and match perfectly 'jobs to homes' while getting rid of the rest of the people and then using your enhanced techniques to control them.

You don't seem to have any comprehension that the remainder of the ghetto people pushed away from society and any ability to generate income will become increasingly desperate and thus be more likely to travel to commit crime.

Your solutions are all so child like and wrong that I think you are either trolling or have the mental facility of a 7 year old thinking you have a smart solution when nothing you say would work.

it is all just nonsense and since I will assume you are trolling (and smarter than you appear in these posts) I will let it go.

I can't speak for america, as i don't live there

But as somebody grown in a shitty area who as adult found a decent job and live in the nice area, paying all taxes and shit

Solution to stop trash being trash exist

But leftwing people would not like it because it's not nice and stomp their pets, rightwing people would not like it either because is complex and involve invest money to give a chance to good nature ones

Essentially the reason trash exist is because despite the potential risk, lot still see it as a viable lifestyle

There could be ways to remove this idea, but i guess not current western world ways

They better get him on attempted murder bc that dude was cocking the gun and was going to kill the old man if he wasn't a dumb ass. In NY the Libs would release him without bail, because bail is racist.

Looks like Armondo met the long stick of the law.

Armondo Dangerfield, a fitting name.

What is the history behind African American names? Often it sounds like complicated names you have created yourself.

That is not what I said. And that is not you said.

You are the one with the absolute position. That simply moving the ghetto further would be an easy fix for this. That instances where this guy, seemingly traveled some distance to get into this neighbourhood would suddenly stop as the guy would look and say 'too far to drive'. You are proposing there is a magic distance.

But beyond that is the nonsense of the position that you can simply tear down ghettos and match perfectly 'jobs to homes' while getting rid of the rest of the people and then using your enhanced techniques to control them.

You don't seem to have any comprehension that the remainder of the ghetto people pushed away from society and any ability to generate income will become increasingly desperate and thus be more likely to travel to commit crime.

Your solutions are all so child like and wrong that I think you are either trolling or have the mental facility of a 7 year old thinking you have a smart solution when nothing you say would work.

it is all just nonsense and since I will assume you are trolling (and smarter than you appear in these posts) I will let it go.
What's your solution?

Back