Damn Stipe went from HW GOAT to chopped liver in one fight

2arctanx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn we really are a bunch of unforgiving fans aren't we?

He lost. Thus by sher-logic he was never any good anyway, and needs to retire

Other than some pre-TUF real fans pretty much all MMA fans are complete jokes.

Win= You are GOAT
Lose= You are overrated, or retire
Sherdog

Chopped liver is actually pretty good, put some onions onto er

Don't talk shit about chopped liver

You're only as good as your last fight. Unless you were inefficient in your movement then you are still the GOAT somehow

they'll forget about it as soon as he wins again. probably his next fight lol

"was stipe that good in the first place? I think he was hyped up for beating 40 year old veterans"

gotta soak it in milk first

thank me later

Charlie-Kelly-2.jpg

Yet Fedor remains a mainstay in those topics. A good 5-fight run gets hyped too much.

He was never even in the top 5 HW goats. He's always been on the Weidman/Edgar/Benson kind of level. A placeholder champ with a few circumstancial title defences at the right moment.

His b*tch turn saying that he deserves an immediate rematch and he won't except any other opponent really lost him a lot of respect in my eyes.

Other than some pre-TUF real fans pretty much all MMA fans are complete jokes.
Let's be real, 90 percent of ufc fans are frustrated manlets/lanklets who were bullied and wish they were tough guys, 5 percent are gay, and 5 percent are actual martial artists and sport fans

He never was HW GOAT to begin with
He's still is a very very good HW after his loss to DC

Still an argument for him to be ufc heavyweight goat based on title defences.

But he was never hw goat.

Not much of a Stipe fan but discrediting his history is rather weak and unfortunately typical.

Damn we really are a bunch of unforgiving fans aren't we?
I think alot of people thought Stipe was overrated for some reason prior to the DC fight. I personally think he's one of the greatest HWs of all time, and even as a DC fan I could see Stipe being favored in a rematch. Stipe deserves a big money fight. He would be a great welcome to the HW division for Jones.

Back