Media Dan Hooker says the UFC and USADA are punishing him for IV allegations

TL DR

Hooker mad about having to take pants off in front of strangers.
Hooker should have stuck to CFNM and they'd all have been happy.

Ugh this is like a playground rivalry!

<36>

So everyone is real mad at Hooker - simply because he won't leak evidence?

I see ppl saying he made it up, he's lying - this is all guesswork, right? Has any info come out to show he's lying?

I get tuning out without evidence but I don't get the sheer anger and disgust aimed at him. I see Islam staying silent on it which SUGGESTS he doesn't want to discuss it which SUGGESTS there is some truth there.

Is it that ppl like Islam so much they can't stand to see him being accused or is it that there is some credible evidence Hooker is lying?

I've seen no evidence either way so I can't say that Islam used an IV but I also can't say Hooker is lying. I can only say I don't know. Both possibilities are quite believable. Am I missing something?

Holy shit, hope you're never selected for jury duty!

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023...ts-increase-accusing-islam-makhachev-using-iv

“I’ve had two or three knocks on my door at 6 a.m. by USADA, blood and piss over the last couple of weeks,” Hooker told The AllStar.“You think that’s a coincidence? That ain’t no coincidence, baby. On the same hand, you think I’m just gonna shut up and bite my tongue?

“Brother, I’ve almost had 50 knocks at my door, and that’s a stranger coming into your house, asking you to pull down your pants and stare at your d*ck. You think I’m gonna sit silent while other guys are skirting the rules when I got some stranger knocking on my door, asking me to pull my pants down? I ain’t playing this game.”

“Do I think that the UFC is gonna punish me in some kind of way? Yeah, I’m sure they will,” Hooker said. “I’m sure they’ll give me tough matchups. Whoop-dee-doo. Ask the last 10 blokes I fought, they’re all tough matchups. So bring it on. You wanna give me tough matchups? Give me tough matchups. That’s what I’m here for. I’m not here for easy fights. I’m here for tough fights. … I’m not gonna blatantly see one of my teammates cheated out of a world title and not say anything.”

Well would not be surprised that the UFC plays these dirty games...like Dana and Rogan walking on the beach looking like roid users but telling people to say as I do, but not do as I do...yeah..hypocrisy is part of the game you know...we live in that time...I think hooker was right about Islam but most fans don't care at the end of the day...they just want to see good fights...in other words, Hooker should question if telling the fans the truth is worth it.

Wait so if he's had 50 knocks on his door for piss tests how can you say getting them now is in retaliation for what he said?

And that UFC is gonna give him tough fights now when he just said his last 10 fights were all vs tough dudes.

Holy shit, hope you're never selected for jury duty!
Me too! But I'd be a lot more level-headed than 98% of the agitated posters in here if I were.

I'm one of the very few calm voices in here wondering why everyone is so heated just because a fighter claims something and won't provide evidence. Every single day of my life NUMEROUS ppl make claims with zero evidence. I don't tell them to kick rocks, fuck off, shut up, and act like a hurt child.

I just don't get all the emotionalism over this. Maybe he has evidence Islam used an IV, maybe he doesn't. We don't know - so why are so many getting emotional? Either way, using an IV is not against the rules and Hooker isn't claiming to have evidence of anything that is ACTUALLY against the rules.

So why are so many panties in so many twists?? Full moon?

I stare at my own dick. Then I beat that little fucker

Apparently the nurse who Islams team payed to do the IV leaked the info. Atleast thats what ive heard from one of Chaels podcasts.

I enjoy Chael, but more and more lately he has a 20 minute story about a 15 second walk to his mailbox. Been taking a break from his content for a little while

Me too! But I'd be a lot more level-headed than 98% of the agitated posters in here if I were.

I'm one of the very few calm voices in here wondering why everyone is so heated just because a fighter claims something and won't provide evidence. Every single day of my life NUMEROUS ppl make claims with zero evidence. I don't tell them to kick rocks, fuck off, shut up, and act like a hurt child.

I just don't get all the emotionalism over this. Maybe he has evidence Islam used an IV, maybe he doesn't. We don't know - so why are so many getting emotional? Either way, using an IV is not against the rules and Hooker isn't claiming to have evidence of anything that is ACTUALLY against the rules.

So why are so many panties in so many twists?? Full moon?

Calling somebody a cheater is literally the defacto scenario by which you should have proof.....I don't see anybody getting agitated, just calling out Hooker for the dipshit he is. It was a bonehead move and made Volk seem even more soft on trying to explain away the L.

Calling somebody a cheater is literally the defacto scenario by which you should have proof.....I don't see anybody getting agitated, just calling out Hooker for the dipshit he is. It was a bonehead move and made Volk seem even more soft on trying to explain away the L.
Well he may indeed have proof. We will probably never know. And I DEF see ppl getting emotional, personally.

I think he got his signals crossed and didn't realize proof that Islam used an IV is NOT proof that he cheated. I agree it is a silly mistake to make and he looks the fool for that.

But for not providing the proof? Could be a host of reasons to do this so THIS PART doesn't bother me at all. It's a random accusation. Without proof it's just words. I don't get how seriously, and emotionally, some are taking it, but that's me.

To me a random accusation without proof is a random string of words and nothing I'd get emotional about. I could see laughing at him, sure. But some ppl are positively pissed at him and I guess I just don't get it.

These ppl would ALSO make shitty jurors, lol.

I think he was talking about me. And the more I smoke it.... I'm starting to think you're BOTH making fun of me. It's not my fault. Blame mom. I do.
I do blame your mom she sold it to me. I don’t smoke I inject it right into my jugular. The people on the bus I drive complain about the speeding and my intermittent bouts of extreme shaking and screaming but other than that they’re very complimentary of my driving.

I do blame your mom she sold it to me. I don’t smoke I inject it right into my jugular. The people on the bus I drive complain about the speeding and my intermittent bouts of extreme shaking and screaming but other than that they’re very complimentary of my driving.
I think my response will be deleted as a "thread derail" - po po is out tonight. So I'll only say I told her to stop selling my stash!

Back