Rewatch Dan Hooker vs. Dustin Poirier - The Greatest Covid/Apex Fight to Ever Happen

Great fight for sure but I liked Max/Yair a little better when it comes to the greatest covid/apex fight ever.

Max/Yair is a sleeper all-time favorite fight of mine. DP/Hooker was pretty awesome in many of the same ways, but felt more one-sided by the end.

Both amazing fights though, could always re-watch and enjoy.

Everyone hates Poirier because he is an obvious dick who tries to act like a fake nice guy. And he got into the biggest doushbag business “hot sauce” lol what a stupid business what do you buy like one bottle a year for like 4 bucks .

And hooker not to mention the fact he is named after a prostitute but he’s also Australian and nobody likes any Australian other than Steve Irwin
Everyone? Conor nuthuggers are not everyone, the guy is a fan favorite, JBG disciple.

Everyone? Conor nuthuggers are not everyone, the guy is a fan favorite, JBG disciple.
Not sure what Conner has to do with anything you might just be obsessed to bring him up in a thread that has nothing to do with him.
That might be a good idea for a thread though:who is a bigger doushebag connor or dustin

Everyone hates Poirier because he is an obvious dick who tries to act like a fake nice guy. And he got into the biggest doushbag business “hot sauce” lol what a stupid business what do you buy like one bottle a year for like 4 bucks .

And hooker not to mention the fact he is named after a prostitute but he’s also Australian and nobody likes any Australian other than Steve Irwin
The sauce is a great idea. Use your fighting career to introduce it to the EATING customer base with a nice slow burn over 15 years. Then when the time is right, sell it to a giant multinational food corp. for generational wealth.

God

WISH so bad this was in front of a real crowd.

I Re-watch it less for that reason.

Back