Dan Mirgliotta is a corrupt piece of s***

DivineMind

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck gives this fuckin loser the right to lecture two current/future UFC legends about how to fight?

It's a championship fight, with a lot on the line as Joe Rogan and DC said, let them fight however they want.

Dan's job is to ref, other than reffing he should shut the fuck up.

This doofus should be fired. This isn't the first time he's given his two cents to fighters.

The rules duh. One of the jobs of a referee is to avoid excessive stalling.

What the fuck gives this fuckin loser the right to lecture two current/future UFC legends about how to fight?

It's a championship fight, with a lot on the line as Joe Rogan and DC said, let them fight however they want.

This doofus should be fired. This isn't the first time he's given his two cents to fighters.

Is your tampon wedged in too tight?

Round one they threw 7 significant strikes "between" them...

He was saying what all of us that paid to watch this were screaming at the tv (or booing in the stadium).

Part of the ref's job is literally to keep the fight going. This thread is a corrupt piece of shit.

Yeah I don't mind that he said in fact I think that was appropriate but I didn't like how he continued to say it.

They refs can take a point for timidness if they want. Read the rules butthole.

The ref should not be able to say so much. I could see a start working or more action from them and that is it, not all the shit he spewing.

Man I hope you're trolling. Otherwise do everyone on the forum a favour;

WearyDelightfulCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Shut up bitch.

Neither are gonna be legends if they fight like that again. Mirg was spot on he had front row to seats to that garbage fight.

Is your tampon wedged in too tight?

Round one they threw 7 significant strikes "between" them...

He was saying what all of us that paid to watch this were screaming at the tv (or booing in the stadium).

Nah, this loser likes to tell fighters what to do. Last time he was coaching Struve to continue, costing him a loss.

And the first round is often slow as fighters size eachother up.

In pride they would have so many timidity cards that they got negative purses

Worst title fight ever

Worse than Anderson v Maia

Dan was more exciting than either fighter FFS

You gotta remember that Dan was the ref in the Silva vs Maia fight.

But Silva vs Maia was much better than that, regardless Yoel won that fight :D

TS is right he shouldn't have given them a talk he should have started deducting points for passivity.
It's in the fucking rules, he can do it.

Agree with the OP. Dan is a horrible ref and I cringe when I see him in the octogon

The ref should not be able to say so much. I could see a start working or more action from them and that is it, not all the shit he spewing.

Right, all he has to say is 'work gentlemen' every now and then. The guy wouldn't fucking shut up. Someone needs to kick this loser in the nuts.

Learn the rules of the sport before making another retarded thread.

Had that earphone piece demanding he did something no doubt. Someone needed to do something.

Back