Dan the Wolfman starting a beef with the Enkamp brothers

uchubaco

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Well…it seems that Dan the Wolfman is trying to start a beef with the Enkamp brothers, specially Jesse "the Karate Nerd".

Long story short, Dan the Wolfman sent him a FB friend request and started to pimp up his Black Belts, YouTube videos and other stuff, Jesse unfriended him, Dan the Wolfman took it personally, called him out on YouTube and challenged to a fight, "The Karate Nerd" commented on the video and apologized (for nothing) and the Wolfman kept on talking about his Black Belts and kept on pimping up his content…the Wolfman doesn't know what else to do to be "relevant"…

Video of it…

You would think that being unfriended is old hat for a guy like Dan

The only person who would possibly have any interest in the OP is Dan the Wolfman himself.

OP is Dan the Wolfman confirmed.

The only person who would possibly have any interest in the OP is Dan the Wolfman himself.

OP is Dan the Wolfman confirmed.

Don't insult me like that…but I have trained with a bunch of Black Belts, UFC fighters and Combat Jitsu No Gi Submission Fighting <45>

Does anyone know who Dan has trained with before?

I've never heard anything about the people Dan has trained with. He's always been extremely reticent about the subject.

I've never heard anything about the people Dan has trained with. He's always been extremely reticent about the subject.
You could ask him to list them here to pass a few months of lockdown. (Obviously 'trained' in the sense he did a seminar with them, saw them on a bus, was in the same country at some point that year etc.)

Last edited:
Wing chun in Grand Rapids, Michigan, apparently alongside Ryan Bow, under Julian Lorredo at Lorredo's under the Dan Inosanto JKD curriculum which included a lot of grappling and MMA-oriented training, Dan Severn's where he claimed to be his top student, the John Bean building in Lansing, Michigan, with Matt Torrez (who later on was Rashad Evans first trainer), Noe Hernandez and I think Sam Wells and some others...

Wow...that video is nuts. All that over someone deleting him as a friend on Facebook.

Dan the Wolf Man has some good techniques and a creative approach to fighting. However, he plugs his stuff like no one else. He does not seem to understand that people sometimes don't want you shoving your videos down their throats.

Dan the Wolf Man has some good techniques and a creative approach to fighting. However, he plugs his stuff like no one else. He does not seem to understand that people sometimes don't want you shoving your videos down their throats.
This. And also his techniques are bad.

Who has he trained with before?

Oh, he also trained at Takada Dojo after he won a raffle or something. Actually though, I guess he won a raffle to get to go to Japan but to train at Takada Dojo he said he had to roll with Takenori Sato for an hour.

Last edited:

This is what I noticed. Its too much solicitation. Even in his own highlight video, it starts and ends with him plugging his websites and merchandise. From a marketing stand point its too vulgar and makes him seem desperate.

That being said, I appreciate his hustle and that he is a go getter who wants to expand his business but he seems to want to be very involved in everything.

Wing chun in Grand Rapids, Michigan, apparently alongside Ryan Bow, under Julian Lorredo at Lorredo's under the Dan Inosanto JKD curriculum which included a lot of grappling and MMA-oriented training, Dan Severn's where he claimed to be his top student, the John Bean building in Lansing, Michigan, with Matt Torrez (who later on was Rashad Evans first trainer), Noe Hernandez and I think Sam Wells and some others...

------------- the joke

------------- your head

Back