Media Dana angry over bathtub challenge involving Conor and Chandler

Heart attack seems possible if you’re elderly, but all I’ve heard is all the benefits with inflammation and recovery. Could you send me a link or study showing no benefits ?
I don’t not believe you, I’m just curious where you’re coming from.

Why would I need to provide the studies? I said there are no studies proving the benefits claimed thus there are none. If all you have is "I heard this" then there is nothing else to be discussed.

Can you show me one study showcasing the benefits of ice baths? Just one please.

So the production team really fucked up but no one was fired?

So the production team really fucked up but no one was fired?

There is a limited of amount people willing to work on a production team for $12 an hour unfortunately. You can't fire people that can't be replaced easily.

Why would I need to provide the studies? I said there are no studies proving the benefits claimed thus there are none. If all you have is "I heard this" then there is nothing else to be discussed.

Can you show me one study showcasing the benefits of ice baths? Just one please.

I’m just going by what I’ve heard from coaches and people I train with in mma, martial arts and gym. It seems to be working for them and me when I’ve used it, just going only personal experience.
I’ll admit I haven’t seen citations or studies talking about benefits.
Do you have personal experience of negative effects from the ice baths?
You seem heated about it, which is why I’m asking where all the negativity comes from when talking about this. Not trying to have a go at you mate, just curious where you’re coming from in this.

I'm watching it now, idgaf about this coach's challenge garbage, but gotdamn is Brooklyn Wren hot

But was it as disgusting as Dennis Hallman's undies? These are the questions MMA media need to ask

In your world he hit her once but in reality, he did more than "hit her once" and the video footage clearly showed it.

You can agree to disagree but I am not going back and forth on this subject again. He hit her, shoved her to the ground and 100% looked like he kicked her when she was down.

There is no convincing me what I saw on video didn't happen so you can agree to disagree and move on.

She hit him because he was clearly being a POS again, either fucking around with drugs, women or both and she had it.

He deserved more than a slap in the face. He deserves a knuckle duster and getting his teeth knocked out

"In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the fuck out"

His own words<{titihmm}>

Bro, just because his mother thinks he's shit doesn't mean anything. Not saying Dana's not scum, but mother's can be fuckwits too.

What do you mean there's no excuse to ever put hands on a woman? That sort of thinking is just enabling shit behavior by both genders. You're saying it's alright for girls to get away with whatever, and you're saying men shouldn't do anything. There's plenty of situations where it might be called for. Unhinged girls have abused and bashed the shit out of plenty of guys lol. Not every man is some able bodied guy who can't be physically harmed by a woman.

Think of the manlets, such as myself. If some 6 foot plus girl with a bit of weight was on the beers and started getting violent with me there's probably not a lot I could do to stop her once she got going, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't at least try to defend myself just because she's a girl.

And you mentioned Dana threw her to the ground and looked like he went to kick her. Where the heck is this video? The one that was going around didn't show him throwing her to the ground.
Those were Dana's words. He said you never put your hands on a woman.

I am literally using DW's logic... nothing more, nothing less

Dana's mother explained in an interview what the final straw was

Dana had promised his sick grandmother that he would fly her out to Vegas, get the best treatments from the best doctors. Grandma got so happy she was telling everyone that my Grandson Dana is going to take care of me...

Then Dana just disappeared on his Grandma, who would them pass away from her ailments.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. That is why Dana's own mother doesn't love him.
Yup but you still have the biggest losers of this forum telling me i'm a crazy person and that DW is right in everything he does.

Dana's anger was l i t e r a l l y White hot

Those were Dana's words. He said you never put your hands on a woman.

I am literally using DW's logic... nothing more, nothing less

Dana's also a wheedling slimey sort of guy that tries to say whatever he can to spin anything about him in the best possible light. He likely had a publicist tell him to say those exact words regardless of whatever he really feels.

But again, where is this video of him showing his wife to the ground? I never saw that one.

Not only was White front row for the whole thing, laughing and smiling, on the episode he says it was his idea.

Who is the ass kissing journalist here who just lets him spew obvious lies and trash his employees for something that he's at the very least partially responsible for?

Disgusting all the way around.

I stick to 5-10mims when I know i put my body through stress from work and from working out, other than i stick to cold showers on my off days. I tried 15+ and I actually think I had mild or moderate hypothermia, my body/skin was still cold to a touch for a few hours & was a exhausted, it gave me anxiety I was thinking about heading to the E.R. But just powered through it, mine you this was 8-9pm and was in the backyard doing sprints, jumping jacks, push-ups to warm my body temperature up. It kinda worked but still gave me anxiety and i did not feel good for the next few days. 30 minutes is deadly for anyone IMO & your just playing roulette at that point.

TUF has stupid challenges anyway, it should be simple like race up a canyon on bikes, 1 on 1 basketball or someshit.

you dont know what happened when they got home
That was the 1st time ON CAMERA he beat his wife.

No fucking doubt in my mind it's happened many other times too. He's also 10000000% the type of guy to gaslight his wife about why he beats her too.

Dana's also a wheedling slimey sort of guy that tries to say whatever he can to spin anything about him in the best possible light. He likely had a publicist tell him to say those exact words regardless of whatever he really feels.

But again, where is this video of him showing his wife to the ground? I never saw that one.
I saw the clip that seemed pretty clear as day in the original thread that was like hundreds of pages. You see his body rise up in a motion as if he booted her when she was down or he kicked something. It 100% looked that way. I hate the guy but I am not making shit up. I saw what I saw. If I am wrong about what actually happened, so be it but it definitely looked like he shoved her to the ground and kicked her in the clip i saw in the original thread.

I dont hate White with the burning passion some of you all do, but the fact is the dude was there the whole time the "challenge" was happening and he's in charge and could have ended it. He didn't. Frankly I bet what happened was this:
1. White was fine with the way it went down in real time. He thought it was maybe a little excessive but fine. The guy hires men to beat each other up for a living, after all, so it ain't like he's super worried about physical unpleasantness.
2. After the challenge McGregor or Chandler or both were showing signs of moderate hypothermia.
3. The doctors checked them out and they warmed up and it was fine. But one of the doctors said to White, "You know, this was dangerous. There's an chance, outside chance but real, that one of them could have had a real health incident from this."
4. White said "Oh shit. Better cover myself and the UFC just in case. I'll blame the film crew."

I dont blame him for doing that as a practical matter, lawsuits being what they are. Kinda scumbaggy but whatever. The fact that my own morals might prevent me from doing that is why White is worth $300 million and I'm worth $300.

Just stop.

Back