Dana at his best lol.

VenomCarnage

R.I.P. FRANKIENYC
@Brown
Reaction score
Post-fight presser, said:

Morgan: “did you have a winner in the main event Dana, I know it was scored a draw?”

White: “I don’t know, I zoned out after the third round”

Morgan: “what did you think about Paddy/Jared?”

White: “Jared had a horrible gameplan, maybe try fighting in the third round. Fought great up until then, but he threw away the fight”

“What do you think about the gambling scandal?”

“Meh meh meh, why would I punish them, they are going to FED-ER-AL PR-IS-ENNNNN!”

“We heard that you settled on the O2 for your upcoming London event. How close did you come to a stadium show”

White: “blame your weather over there, meh meh meh, outdoor stadium, herp derp.”

Man, this is worse than usual…

Last edited:
72635563fc9d5a04dccdd461d9f0d184--mma-fighting-dana.jpg

Knew he wouldn’t have anything bad to say about the Paddy decision. He does know Paddy also did absolutely nothing in the third round too, right?

Knew he wouldn’t have anything add to say about the Paddy decision. He does know Paddy also did absolutely nothing in the third round too, right?
To be fair, he did more “striking wise” than Jared. But that’s a moot point.

He also said Ankalaev got beat up in the first two rounds and Glover and Jamahal Hill will fight for the vacant title in Brazil..
He criticized Gordon's perfomance in the 3rd thinking he threw that fight in the last round but didn't say anything negative about Paddy.

Post-fight presser, said:

Morgan: “did you have a winner in the main event Dana, I know it was scored a draw?”

White: “I don’t know, I zoned out after the third round”

Morgan: “what did you think about Paddy/Jared?”

White: “Jared had a horrible gameplan, maybe try fighting in the third round. Fought great up until then, but he threw away the fight”

“What do you think about the gambling scandal?”

“Meh meh meh, why would I punish them, they are going to FED-ER-AL PR-IS-ENNNNN!”

“We heard that you settled on the O2 for your upcoming London event. How close did you come to a stadium show”

White: “blame your weather over there, meh meh meh, outdoor stadium, herp derp.”

Man, this is worse than usual…
I was imagining those words coming out of the Pink Goof while reading. Great cliffs, Sherbro

To be fair, he did more “striking wise” than Jared. But that’s a moot point.

According the UFC stats they were equal in strikes landed that round. Jared had 2-0 on takedowns and nearly 4 minutes of control. I know stats don’t always tell the story, but in an uneventful round with no significant moments they kinda do.

It's incredibly odd, but not at all surprising, that he found the main event to be boring. I thought that was a solid fight, especially the first few rounds.

Seems like he just wants kickboxing matches from now on.

Uncle Roid Fester shithead basically behaves this way because nobody checks this old bald fucker. That's the media's job, which is why he only allows dicksuckers into his presses. Fucking tragic all around.

Does Dana seriously not know that Wembley Stadium and the Millenium stadium have roofs ? He’s scared he won’t sell out a stadium in the UK, that’s the real reason.
He doesn't wanna say it but Leon is not that guy who sells out a stadium.

And it's fine, because not many can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back