Media Dana eating donuts and fried chicken

Captain Spauldings chicken and gas.

giphy.gif

DIABETES.......

diabeetus.jpg

Filthy, greedy capitalist pig Dana stuffing his face with gourmet food while his fighters starve. Shameful stuff.

Fuck everyone who comes in here talking trash. Most of you eat the same kinda food and if you dont, you live a very boring and miserable life eating plants that taste like fucking shit.

when you go to a restaurant and have some kickass meal, all the stuff that makes it taste good is plants. garlic, ginger, chilli, spices in general, tomatoes, onions...you dont get condiment bottles filled with liquid meat. people put tomato ketchup on a burger to make the meat taste more like plants. people put chilli sauce on chicken to make it taste like a plant. when people eat chocolate, they are eating a plant.

if i were him, and had as much money as he had, i would try staying in the best shape possible. the amount of fun you can have in a lifetime with that kind of cash. just wow.

I rarely eat fast food or junk food but that shit looks good. Chicken and waffles is good so I assume this is good. I’ll never eat it though. Gotta watch my girlish figure.

Argh this makes me want fried chicken right now, and I'm too weak. Will probably get some later

I'm not rich but if I get a hankering for donuts and friend chicken I'm not getting it from KFC of all places. KFC is just awful.......and this coming from a guy who will eat Taco Bell and Jack in the Box.
I actually get the craving for " original breasts" from time to time. If fresh, rather delicious. I'm not a fried chicken expert but.......

They are aiming at the wrong crowd, get DC and Lewis on it.

I'd probably try one if my wife brought some home... not sure I care enough to actually drive to a KFC to get one though...

<Fedor23>

Back