Dana hints that Conor might never fight again

If Conor is so good at making money elsewhere that doesn't meant he UFC has to meet those demands. Fighter pay aside, say Conor wants $50M. You think the UFC is going to give him that? If I made $200,000 somewhere else I can't go to a grocery store telling them I need that much because that's what I'm worth. There's only so much certain places can give and the UFC isn't the place for him to make millions upon millions.

And no, the UFC's current practices with all the lawsuits and eyes on them can't lock him in a "lifelong contract". If Conor is making himself too big and outpricing the UFC that's HIS problem.

He might be seeing how Roadhouse is received. If it goes well he can switch to acting, it's safer and pays more. He says he already has other offers.
He doesn't give an acting performance in that film.
He is just being himself.
That would pretty much limit his potential film career.

More like - Conor isn't taking what UFC is offering him. He can make way more money boxing Manny or taking other freak show fights.

Any time Dana says "X doesn't want to fight", it means "X doesn't like the money we have offered".

He might be seeing how Roadhouse is received. If it goes well he can switch to acting, it's safer and pays more. He says he already has other offers.
Guess you missed the news. He sucks and so does the movie. Patrick swaze puking in heaven right now.

It's not even out yet.

Plus, i'm pretty sure Conor doesn't need acting nor fighting. He's got enough going on financially with his Whisky brand.

I can see Conor in some B action movies like Steve Austin used to do. No way they'd be good, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Conor low-balled himself when he got fat and did too much partying

Conors prime was wasted

Oh well <Fedor23>

He gave us some great memories, good and bad

Not in terms of money, he was basically prime when he fought Mayweather. Shame that fight happened after he destroyed Alvarez in probably his best UFC performance, but they're prizefighters at the end of the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back