Dana hints that Conor might never fight again

Conors prime was wasted

Oh well <Fedor23>

He gave us some great memories, good and bad
Memorable is indeed the right word to describe Conor's career

Also LOL at Dana going from Conor fighting in June, to end of the year, to now never fighting again.
Bald Goof doesn't know how to negotiate professionally.

I can see Conor in some B action movies like Steve Austin used to do. No way they'd be good, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Roadhouse is with jake gyllenhaal
He doesn't give an acting performance in that film.
He is just being himself.
That would pretty much limit his potential film career.
Ok didn't know for sure if he played Conor in character or if he just plays Conor in flash scenes. I read he earned over 5M for his role.

It's not even out yet.

Plus, i'm pretty sure Conor doesn't need acting nor fighting. He's got enough going on financially with his Whisky brand.
That's why I mentioned he is waiting for how it is received. And he sold the Whiskey brand to Proximo Spirits.

Like how this reporter has some actual balls compared to the army of yes men that attend these scrums
Can you blame them?

The Bald Goof bans you from UFC events if he doesn't like you

Can't make a living reporting on Bellator

But yes, Kudos to this reporter for not being intimidated

He might be seeing how Roadhouse is received. If it goes well he can switch to acting, it's safer and pays more. He says he already has other offers.
What did you think of his performance in the trailer?

I think with the amount of money that Conor has, it must take a LOT to get him to fight now.

Having 100M in the bank and fighting for anywhere from maybe 20-50M and risking losing a leg and possibly needing to get a leg amputated... even for 20-50M when you have 100M in the bank is.... you go figure it out.

This seems false based on watching the trailer. He plays one of the characters that goes after Dalton. The acting in the trailer looked forced though not sure this is a talent area for him but have to see the actual film.

My bet is that Conor goes one last time and that's it, he clearly lives in another world right now and fighting doesn't give him the drive anymore

From my understanding from various interviews and clips/articles. Chandler was never offered the fight and it doesn’t even sound like it was discussed with the UFC, it was actually Chandler just thinking it will happen at some point. If so holy shit that is funny and sad.

My bet is that Conor goes one last time and that's it, he clearly lives in another world right now and fighting doesn't give him the drive anymore
Yup he has only one more fight in him unless he wins in impressive fashion then he might continue. If he loses his next fight he’s done for sure or he may go after another boxing match in a few years

I think he has a natural talent for it
I think he is supposed to be emulating this guy from the original:

Haven't seen the latest obviously but their parts seem similar from what I see in the trailer. In the original this is a boss level guy that comes in the later half of the movie after they re-take control of the club and temporarily takes out Dalton.

1708323584720.png1708323841648.png

Last edited:

If Oleg Taktarov can have a long acting career playing stoic eastern european hitmen, I'm sure Conor can make a career playing hot-head easily triggered henchmen.

Conor can actually make another mma promotion compete with the ufc if he goes there, even as just an advisor or something im guessing dana is gonna go to war to keep mcnugget attached to the ufc brand for his whole life

Like how this reporter has some actual balls compared to the army of yes men that attend these scrums
Agreed, Dana tried to rattle him but he stood firm and continued his line of questioning. Something many of them do not do.

It's probably true. Mcgregor obviously has a drug problem and he is also very rich. He doesn't really have to come back. He honestly can't be competitive unless it is against someone like Nate. Mcgregor got nowhere to go. It's an ass beating in every direction. Mike Perry will kill him in bareknuckle. Jake Paul will clown him too. I don't even think he can lose the weight to meet Manny in some freak Saudi fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back