Media Dana Invites NELK Ringside to Watch UFC 254

We are on the edge of being in Idiocracy, it's so much closer than you want to believe.

I had to block that stupid shit on YouTube, they aren't funny, they talk like fucking morons. It kept trying to shove the videos in my feeds to watch. Tried a few, it's way too much childish (under 15) gibberish and no pranks.

I think it's mostly because probably 75% of the internet traffic is generated by children under the age of 18.

Absolutely no idea how you can slam a bottle of whiskey in one go...

I would literally throw up, pass out and shit my ass out all over the place.
Oh... and die

<28>
He must have puked it out <{cruzshake}>
Imagine watching your kid do this

They used to be funny, but now they just do fucked up shit

First minute of the new embedded, you can see them doing shoeys with Tai Tuvasa

NELK are YouTube Pranksters, one the members is known for moaning in the ears of strangers

Another member is known for various food/alcohol challenges

Here he is chugging a gallon of whiskey in about 30 seconds

Thoughts on these guys being invited to one of the most exclusive sporting events in the world where likely only billionaire sheiks and immediate family will be in attendance?

Last one looks like dollar store blonde Ken Marino
source.gif

I think Danas sons likes them.

I don’t have a problem with them, they are pretty funny and are actually decent people.

First minute of the new embedded, you can see them doing shoeys with Tai Tuvasa

NELK are YouTube Pranksters, one the members is known for moaning in the ears of strangers

Another member is known for various food/alcohol challenges

Here he is chugging a gallon of whiskey in about 30 seconds

Thoughts on these guys being invited to one of the most exclusive sporting events in the world where likely only billionaire sheiks and immediate family will be in attendance?

If someone yelled at my ear like that I would go all Gaethje on him

Liked them better when they did actual pranks instead of shooting music videos or whatever the hell they do now

I'm partly ashamed to admit i am subbed to their youtube channel. Also Stevewilldoit brings entertainment too

dana whits kids man.... they watch nelk, nelk is blowing up atm thats the only reason why

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back