Dana is playing the waiting game with Khabib

Commission is working with shorter bans 6 - 12 - 18 months type of thing. The fine will hurt more then a few months for Khabib, we shall see next week what news we get.

The UFC is the one doing that 'lifetime ban' thing and it's clear they backed off, Khabib got what he wanted is my guess.

The fact the fight vs Artem is canceled is because of the incoming commission ruling and they don't want any new incidents between the camps, tensions are high in a short time span.
helpful informative reply. thankyou.

Doing an end around on the commission is very bad business. They won't do that for Khabib let alone his nobody teammate.

Oh and the Conor attack was way worse. Letting Conor and Artem off makes it hard for the ufc to take the high road with Khabib

Based on the footage replay I've just seen Tukhugov never even punched him. It was Conor who punched him first. It was another teammate (non-UFC fighter) who then attacked Conor inretaliation. That makes two people Conor struck first. First it was Abubakr, then when Tukhugov tried to retaliate he hit him first too.

Based on the footage replay I've just seen Tukhugov never even punched him. It was Conor who punched him first. It was another teammate (non-UFC fighter) who then attacked Conor inretaliation. That makes two people Conor struck first. First it was Abubakr, then when Tukhugov tried to retaliate he hit him first too.
Yeah thats fine. I don't have the patience to disect every camera angle and blurry video to find out exactly which person did what.

I'm just saying the ufc won't be circumventing nsac suspensions by letting suspended fighters fight outside the jurisdiction of the suspending body.

Yeah thats fine. I don't have the patience to disect every camera angle and blurry video to find out exactly which person did what.

I'm just saying the ufc won't be circumventing nsac suspensions by letting suspended fighters fight outside the jurisdiction of the suspending body.

Maybe. But it doesn't really make much sense though, since the NSAC ban would only be enforced in the US and/or Canada which make up the ABC (Association of Boxing Commissions). Why would they even want to enforce it worldwide? They're not a worldwide governing body. So why hold the UFC to do that?

dnB4qqk.jpg

Back