Media Dana 'Not Interested in Making Francis vs Jones'

SharpasaRazor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Pulls the old 'dumb question' routine - what annoys the shit out of me though is how overwhelmed the reporter gets when Dana asks why he should do it and starts babbling about ESPN.

The obvious reply is 'Well most people think Francis just beat the HW Champ of the world in boxing and probably now has more mainstream appeal than any active MMA fighter outside of Conor'.

Goof gets away with so much because these 'reporters' are fuckin morons.

Pulls the old 'dumb question' routine - what annoys the shit out of me though is how overwhelmed the reporter gets when Dana asks why he should do it and starts babbling about ESPN.

The obvious reply is 'Well most people think Francis just beat the HW Champ of the world in boxing and probably now has more mainstream appeal than any active MMA fighter outside of Conor'.

It's not that they're morons it's that they're spineless cowards.

Dana was seething after that fight. Ngannou made a fool out of him.

When Dana attacks it's certainly a sore subject for him.

I agree with you and as a decent human being i also dislike DW. But the way the journalist asked it, is annoying, just ask if there is a way to do ngannou Jones and basta, no need to take 30 seconds to ask that

People need to smarten up and move on. Jones ducked Ngannou already. As long as Dana has a say in it. Ngannou will NEVER return to the UFC. And I don’t blame Dana.

Dana thought Francis boxing career was going to failed. Backtracking mode like always.

Nah, Ngannou is not as big as you think. Fury fight was a viral incident and it's over. What's funny is Ngannou really thinks he is the a side now lol If he fights against Maurice Greene then yeah, but he is delusional af if he thinks he is as big as Wilder and Joshua
No one would care about that mainstream guy if he fights against a nobody, he is as big as his opponent

They're not going to co-promote and we should probably forget about it as a possibility.

The UFC is bigger than any one athlete. It’d be the beginning of the end of their monopoly if they co-promote in MMA.

His clear bias and ego are preventing him from being a better deal maker/negotiator

His list of failures keeps growing. He failed to get Fedor, resign Francis, Arona, Sergei kharitonov, Silva vs gsp, etc.

Lol. 'i tried to make the fight' . No. You tired to get a guy to sign a contract he didnt want to sign, then you shit on him for it, and the next time he was on a ppv he made.morw.money than he ever made in the UFC.

Back