News ***Dana on Tony holding out for Conor (and Khabib) - Tony screwed Tony - "We've moved on"

how can it happen while he's suspended? They need to keep the division moving don't they? How simple minded are some of you? Do you live in some fantasy world or something?
The division going ? Conor fucked up 2 divisions for years . The ufc isn’t about the best vs best getting down anymore. It’s sad but the truth. Interim belts are handed out like candy . Belts have very little meaning. In terms of overall undisputed champs Bones and Woodley are the only legit ones atm .

It's not a fact the winner fights Khabib. That MIGHT happen, but Dana isn't mentioning Conor for no reason. Even Dustin said winner isn't guaranteed the shot.

so why is rumor now al vs cowboy not conor.

say dustin wins and tears his acl than mean he out 12 months so duh khabib would fight before that.

The division going ? Conor fucked up 2 divisions for years . The ufc isn’t about the best vs best getting down anymore. It’s sad but the truth. Interim belts are handed out like candy . Belts have very little meaning. In terms of overall undisputed champs Bones and Woodley are the only legit ones atm .

yeah, cuz Conor did it, we should continue that trend. Nice logic.

so why is rumor now al vs cowboy not conor.

say dustin wins and tears his acl than mean he out 12 months so duh khabib would fight before that.

Dana said he and Conor are talking about Khabib. Who knows what's actually going down.

I'm pretty sure Dustin wasn't talking about an injury situation like that LOL.

yeah, cuz Conor did it, we should continue that trend. Nice logic.
I didn’t say it was right . Just stating facts . The point of trying to legitimize it as a sport has long passed . I feel ya man I really do .

It’s why I buy 2-3 cards a year versus every one now . I think interim belts have greatly diminished the overall integrity of them .

Big fan of Conor but this is bs.
1: Conor does not deserve a imediate rematch vs Khabib.
2: Ferg is the rightful interm
3: Holloway vs Dustin makes no sense.
4: Ferg did fuck up by not taking the Dustin Fight even though by rights he should be allowed to wait till Khabib is ready.

Big fan of Conor but this is bs.
1: Conor does not deserve a imediate rematch vs Khabib.
2: Ferg is the rightful interm
3: Holloway vs Dustin makes no sense.
4: Ferg did fuck up by not taking the Dustin Fight even though by rights he should be allowed to wait till Khabib is ready.
The fertitas hosed these idiots

I didn’t say it was right . Just stating facts . The point of trying to legitimize it as a sport has long passed . I feel ya man I really do .

It’s why I buy 2-3 cards a year versus every one now . I think interim belts have greatly diminished the overall integrity of them .

do what I do and not give a fuck about that stuff, just watch the fights and enjoy man. This is what we have, I wish it was different too in some ways but, this is what we got. So unless you got a few billion to buy the UFC and change it, we'll have to suck it up and deal with it.

do what I do and not give a fuck about that stuff, just watch the fights and enjoy man. This is what we have, I wish it was different too in some ways but, this is what we got. So unless you got a few billion to buy the UFC and change it, we'll have to suck it up and deal with it.
Don’t worry Ari is about to have a lot of problems.

Yep, I discovered that I enjoyed the fights a whole lot more when I lowered my expectations as to: who "deserves" a fight, whether a belt is involved, etc.
I think the belt scene and overall rankings/ P4P rankings etc. are royally screwed up.

Yep, I discovered that I enjoyed the fights a whole lot more when I lowered my expectations as to: who "deserves" a fight, whether a belt is involved, etc.
I think the belt scene and overall rankings/ P4P rankings etc. are royally screwed up.

ya i don't care if guys are top ranked or not, a good fight is a good fight and that's all I care about nowadays.

Back