News Dana plans to resume full UFC schedule after 249

Man, he seems like the stupidest person ever when you read a long, typed out, segment of an interview like this..

White is not a proponent of a lengthy lockdown, as many experts and government officials have suggested in response to the continued coronavirus outbreak. He believes there needs to be a different approach to the pandemic.

“How long are we going to do this?” White said. “How long are we going to stay in our houses and hide? If the coronavirus is going to get me, then so be it. It is what it is. Heart disease, car accidents, cancer, the list goes on and on on, all these things that kill people every year.

“One thing is guaranteed – We’re all going to die of something. You can’t be somebody that’s going to hide in your house for months. You’re going to hide in your house for months? For what? No way. To be honest with you, if this goes on for months, I have a great house to be locked up in, man. My house was built for quarantine; we’re having blast over here. I’m spending incredible time with my kids and family. I’m doing two-, three-a-day workouts over here. We’re doing things that we haven’t done with the kids since they were little. I can do this forever if that’s what everybody wants to do.

“But is this what were going to do? Since when do Americas run and hide in their frickin’ houses instead of taking this thing head on and finding solutions? You find solutions on how to live your life, protect the people that need to be protected. I don’t think I’m a high-risk guy for this thing, and if I’m wrong, then the corona is going to get me. It is what it is. There’s nothing you can do about it. I’m not going to refuse to live my life. I’m not going to hide.”

Unbelievable. I was rooting for Dana because he’s working to make UFC 249 happen but this this statement shows what a greedy, soulless idiot he is.

Wait till Dana gets infected and then see how his tune changes.

i hope so as im living in the US and want to see shit go back to normal

but i dont see it happening as i believe things will be worse than they are now during april

Okay great his plans are aligned with the great Trump who will be resuming businesses as usual very soon. What's better than one genius. 2 geniuses.

Get with the times, Dana. This shit ain’t happening

Nope. All you US motherfuckers need to isolate

hmm. lets see what happens after ufc 249 (if it ends up happening).

It's also not going to happen unless the UFC buys an island and moves all the fighters there for a couple of years.

Now that's a version of TUF that I'd watch.

Florida has already held an mma event. The Ufc can put every event there if needed.

Also lol at the virus going on for years. Not even the Spanish flu went on for years.

Good. This is America, we can't be running scared of shit like this.

For once Rogan has stood up to the guy.

Imagine listening to Dana White regarding pandemic advice.
The last couple of years have exposed a huge percentage of empowered sociopaths
and their desperately insecure sycophantic followers.

Back