dana reacts to jon jones drug test

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
never saw the vid up here -

the part i timestamped is dana saying "imagine what jon jones could be right now, how many sponsors would he have, who would he be signed with that never sponsored a mixed martial artist before"...

duh...reebok, you fucken goof?

also what fucking height is novitzky

2411.gif

the part i timestamped is dana saying "imagine what jon jones could be right now, how many sponsors would he have, who would he be signed with that never sponsored a mixed martial artist before"...

Imagine IF JonJones had never juiced.... NO SPONSORS AS HE WOULD OF NEVER BEEN UFC CHAMPION........... Dana..It pays to Juice in the UFC Even IF you get caught because People Juice and get away with it MORE OFTEN THEN THEY GET CAUGHT......... It is worth the risk for $$$$$$$

TELL THE TRUTH DANA

it's not up to dana who gets the belt. The commission will definitely call it either a NC or DQ, in either case DC gets the belt back. They overturn fights over marijuana.

jones off the juice may not have even won the title. let alone beat gus and cormier. therefore dana's wrong. what fucking potential.

this is so fucked up. dana is acting like he is sad, like jones went thru some great hardship. he should be mad at jon jones instead.

Imagine IF JonJones had never juiced.... NO SPONSORS AS HE WOULD OF NEVER BEEN UFC CHAMPION........... Dana..It pays to Juice in the UFC Even IF you get caught because People Juice and get away with it MORE OFTEN THEN THEY GET CAUGHT......... It is worth the risk for $$$$$$$

TELL THE TRUTH DANA

yeah brock was caught and still made bank anyway

Jon Jones could have been the guy in this commercial.Just imagine...

this is so fucked up. dana is acting like he is sad, like jones went thru some great hardship. he should be mad at jon jones instead.

yeah dana is like "damn that ppv money was nice, gonna have to wait a while for that again"

another angle is that dana probably knows what he tested positive for. i know theres roid rumours but the fact that it was a test so close to the fight somehow makes me think its just cocaine again or something

what the fuck. woke up this morning to find out jones popped again. fuck this gay earth.

He's not sad for Jon Jones. He's sad for the Benjamin Franklins. They pumped millions into the guy again, and he will not yield any revenues for them for a couple of years (if ever) again.

Was Ariel invited (allowed :) )?

Last edited:
Imagine if Stefan Struve would have been on the Juice all this time. Man, he's been missing out.

Back