News Dana trying to rebuild UFC 249 as the baddest card that’s ever been done

All I really need is Tony-Khabib, but Big Frank vs Rozenstruik would be a nice cherry on top

if dana pulls this off, any sherdoggers who criticize him in the next 4 months should get an immediate yellow.

<Dana05>

<Deported1>

Last edited:
*Just got Temp Laid-Off... So if I'm spending $65 it better be a banger.

39296.jpg

I hope so, we deserve it, we have had to deal with this stupid coronavirus, and then just to hurt us even more sherdog forums were done for many days, which was unbearable. We deserve something good, come on MMA Gods

Its one thing trying to force Tony v Khabib given the history as a solo event in an isolated location or something. It's another thing trying to create a stacked card and putting a shit ton of people in danger who won't even be/working with the main event.

Dana's attitude towards the virus in interviews is honestly fucking disturbing and I think Tony v Khabib is workable. He honestly thinks people are going to look at this as an embarrassing overreaction.

Confirmed, UFC 249 is going to get canceled.

Tony and Nurm just by itself, would make it best card ever, not just for obvious reasons, but also for how many times it's failed to come together

Back