Media Dana White: Bringing Women's MMA Was The Best Decision I Ever Made

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Aren't PPVS doing worse than ever? How can Dana say this without knowing how much better these cards would do without women?

U6U0jMA.jpg

He gets to fill in cards with amateurs who are happy to collect Reebok vouchers for their kid’s soccer cleats.

<Dana05>

<mma4>

And for us it's an unrelenting nightmare we can't wake up from.

I agree Dana. Because of that decision we were fortunate enough to witness this:

giphy.gif

CiXsqMS.gif

"decision I made"

<36>

You didn't decide shit, ya fucking goof, you're an employee. An errand boy. The Frittata Brothers made the decision, you simply carried out their divine will.

translation: honeymoon phase is over and now I'm stuck with them

Lol! like it was his decision. The Ferttitas were making those decisions. They overruled him. Just like they did with TUF and negotiating with Fedor and every other intelligent decision the UFC brass has made. Dana has been on the wrong side of every smart decision Zuffa has made.

Well its true. No matter what criticism he gets he can say he's a womens advocate. Dude checkmated ANY potential future harassment litigation.

And I guess he did employ a bunch of women athletes so good for him.

He wont be when Wikileaks releases the tape named danas couch..

It shows why some chicks like pvz and Waterson gets alot of hype(they paid the highest of prices)
But it also shows danas biggest secret!!
He really gets off getting dominated by buthes like cyborg and braziloan poopy pants.

It's disgusting to hear him talk about it knowing that its basically confirmed he banged Ronda, and if he banged Ronda then he surely banged some of the other female fighters, so in a way Dana only brought WMMA in because he realized it would be easy picking for him to get some trim. And now he's virtue signaling like he did it for the right reasons.. scumbag.

We know, Dana. You tell us everytime.

Back