Media Dana White calls out the USADA "Scumbags" on Pat McAffee's show

Serious question Bro.

"The commissions already test fighters' ?!?!?!?

Have I missed something the last 7 or 8 years? Have the commissions tested UFC fighters and over that time not a single fighter has failed a drug test?

I've seen the text that: "they may be subject to other testing" But has it ever happened since USADA?

Has an athletic commission found a positive when USADA had not? Was there a penalty?

This is really interesting and I'm gonna feel like an idiot when you present the examples of fighters being busted by commissions on drug tests.
The commissions have not been testing the fighters.

Almost every commission has agreed to let USADA do the testing, and USADA then reports the test results to the commissions.

i don’t know about every commission, but the nsac has busted various fighters for failed drug tests. here’s one from this year https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...ce-used-prior-by-sean-omalley-marvin-vettori/

commissions seem to be staffed with ass clown bureaucrats, but that’s a problem with government agencies in general.
It's important to note here that the NSAC did not do the testing -- USADA did. They handed down the suspensions based on USADA test results. This is the quote from the article:

"The USADA is responsible for handling the drug tests for the UFC and has reportedly found ostarine in the urine samples of Darrius Flowers and Kyler Phillips. "

That "who cares what USADA says" quote from Dana probably didn't help matters.

Tells you a great deal about their relationship.

None of these conspiracy nuts have any explanation for why Conor is quite literally in USADA's pool right now and can be tested 24/7 like any other fighter when according to their own theory he could've just skipped USADA entirely by waiting until Jan 1 to avoid testing.

USADA put out a weak ass hissy fit theory to generate headlines in the hopes that it would put pressure on the UFC to reconsider and renew their contract instead of giving it to another agency. That's it.

I don't think usada airing dirty laundry would motivate the ufc to come back to usada.

I don’t believe anything Dana says. From the sound of it and most likely, USADA wouldn’t play ball with Conor exemptions which pissed off Dana and the UFC so they threw a tantrum and flipped the table over.

I could see this being the case.

With that said even when I saw the statement I thought it was pretty unprofessional. Also they made statements that made it seem like the UFC was canceling the anti doping program period which I don't think they could even possibly know. Maybe the UFC is going to use a different company? Maybe they are bringing it in house now that they are so big with WWE and UFC.

I think USADA should have waited until everything was announced and finished with the UFC and then they could have made that statement. If the UFC just moves to a different company they are going to look like ass holes.

Last edited:
USADA literally has an entirely separate website and units to handle the UFC alone because they were their biggest and most prestigious client. They blast it everywhere in their promotional material that they've got the UFC's contract.

But yeah man, the New York Road Runners Association's partnership is totally worth the same as the UFC's.

Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

Dude, USADA is the testing agency for basiclly all amatuer athletics in the US. If you want to compete in basically any olympic event, USADA tests you. Its also a fucking NON PROFIT.

I swear some of you are literally retarded.

Dude, USADA is the testing agency for basiclly all amatuer athletics in the US. If you want to compete in basically any olympic event, USADA tests you. Its also a fucking NON PROFIT.

Did you really just try and compare amateur sports to a $30B professional company?

USADA also doesn't do the testing for the Olympics. The Olympics own ITA does. They all just follow WADA guidelines which any agency can do.

But sure, we're the retards.

- USADA are a bunch of motherfucking scumbags
- They pulled a scumbag move
- They are scumbagest scumbags that ever scumbagged
- Islam Makhachev is badass
- Alexander Volkanovski is a badass
- Khamzat Chimaev is a badass
- Kamaru Usman is a badass
- Abu Dhabi is amazing. Lorenzo Fertitta had multiple orgasms when he visited Abu Dhabi.
- "Hopefully" Conor comes back next year

You're welcome
Damn, was about to waste several mins of my time watching that vid, then saw this.

Psychedelic is a badass.

Last edited:
You know who this situation sucks the most for? Mark Hunt.

Like only a month ago he lost a lawshuite against the UFC where he said they knowingly let Lesnar juice for their fight. Now that Usada and Dana are at war, Hunt could've used some testimony from Usada people.

by doing what they were hired to do?
In spite of what?
Greed? Greed for what?

He got it 100% backwards.

Conor got the USADA contract cancelled because he can't be bothered to piss clean for 6 months.

Why is it that Dana always calls someone a scumbag? Seems like there's a common denominator here

Conor got the USADA contract cancelled because he can't be bothered to piss clean for 6 months.
Conor is probably the tipping point for UFC and USADA for sure. But there are likely other fighters pressuring the UFC to allow them to duck USADA for a few months then return to the testing pool after they've done their cycles for "recovery". Just like once Conor got the double champion status the UFC then followed by having half the roster get a chance at two belts.

How about this, fuck USADA and Dana, two sketchy business were working hand in hand to help each other to give each other value.

Now USADA ain't getting paid and the UFC is cutting cost.

bingo. this guy knows what's going on.

You are replying to someone that is a low quality poster (intentional or not)

Here's my take, there's something fishy going on, usada probably blackmailed ufc and threatened to stop the partnership if their demands weren't met, Dana probably took it as a bluff and was surprised they actually came through on it.

Now he is left with the most loyal of snitches, the golden snitch...waiting to see how to proceed with any necessary damage control in the following days.

I'm grabbing my popcorn fellas

This could turn out to be one juicy scandal lol

It's nice seeing all the posters who thought USADA was just a stooge company under the full corrupt rule and say of the UFC doing a hard 180 to ignore that and just say how worthless they were

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back