News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
If I go to a club and a bouncer grabs me by the wrist while I am intoxicated, can I slap him?
Legally yes, you were assaulted. Be ready to take on a few of them, if you lose, they blame it on you.

Huh.
tenor.gif
Can't see very clearly, and it's hard to see if he is even making contact.

I would love to see how that holds up in court.

I can’t believe that I’m somehow on the side of traditional, old school values on this issue. Shit, I’m actually on the side of biblical scripture for once? I’d burst into flames if I crossed the threshold of a church yet here I am agreeing with Christ and Solomon?

id day we are going to hell in a hand basket but I don’t believe in hell and frankly I’m suspect of hand baskets as well.
I think it would hold up well. She struk him first and he retaliated with measured force and there is no court which will ignore that.

It just does my head in that Dana slaps his wife weeks out from airing a show about fucking slapping people.

What are the odds haha

Probably the same odds as Anderson Silva suffering a freak injury throwing a low kick against Chris Weidman, and then Chris Weidman suffering the same freak injury throwing a low kick in a different fight.

Sometimes the coincidences in MMA are unbelievable.

I think it would hold up well. She struk him first and he retaliated with measured force and there is no court which will ignore that.
where in any state is retaliation when not framed within self defense legally allowed?

what would your hypothetical window for “legal”retaliation be? 2 seconds? 10? By its very nature retaliation is evening the score and not defending one’s self.

where in any state is retaliation when not framed within self defense legally allowed?
What is your definition of self defense and furthermore which law states that you can only retaliate in self defense against an aggressor of either sex?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back