Media Dana White Finally Addresses Francis Ngannou KO Loss

Truth and nothing to be ashamed of

Francis made 32 million in 2 boxing matches … and less then 4M in 14 ufc fights - hats off to him

MMA fighters can’t out box boxers (proven multiple times ) and boxers can’t beat mma fighters In mma as HW James Tony proved against LHW old AF Randy couture
People forget that Holly Holm was a multiple times world boxing champ years before went on the claim gold inside the octagon.
Holly-Holm-04.jpg

I think Tyson fury sort of overlooked michelle Obama

John Jones overlooked Gustafson
I think if he would've shown up to fight, he would've wrecked him

I think Tyson got hit hard in the third or fourth round or whatever it was, and was kind of cruising to a decision after that

Truth and nothing to be ashamed of

Francis made 32 million in 2 boxing matches … and less then 4M in 14 ufc fights - hats off to him

MMA fighters can’t out box boxers (proven multiple times ) and boxers can’t beat mma fighters In mma as HW James Tony proved against LHW old AF Randy couture
MMA fighters have outboxed boxers in boxing

at the time it was supposed to happen, Dana would've beaten the unholy fuck out of tito with the utmost ease.

However, he got older and nobody really knows how much he continued with his training.

And Tito got (slightly) better.

under any circumstance, It's hard to bet against someone who can't box to save his families life

versus someone who could though

When Tito pulled out, he said in an interview "you have to understand, dana was almost a pro boxer"

Sounds like a dude who basically knew he was outmatched and also knew Dana used to beat his ass lmao
That’s false. Dana pulled out by telling Tito before the fight that he wasn’t getting paid for it. That was Dana’s way of backing out and making Tito look like a pussy

Ya man. Everytime i watch pressers, I can always predict what's gonna be headlined and threaded.

He just answered the question. The reporter asked, what do you make of it, and he said what exactly are you asking?

He didn't go out of his way to shit on him, and he didn't say anything that bad.
Dana started laughing about Francis being KOd

Has anyone from MMA actually WON a fucking boxing match yet?

I get its all for the cash grab, but I can't even remember a single W.
Artem beat Paulie, Pettis beat RJJ, Vitor knocked out Holyfield and every boxing match with a former UFC fighter has been very competitive besides Francis/Joshua

Naw, more like accurate assessment. Tyson Fury didn't train for the fight and take it serious, Anthony Joshua did. There was nothing harsh about what he said
Not just that, Fury was clearly holding back. This was a charity exhibition fight for Fury and he said as much going into the fight.

He was doing his friend Ngannou a solid.

There’s a reason pro boxers have hundreds of amateur fights and dozens of pro fights before fighting for the title.

It’s also probably why the pro boxers don’t usually come in top shape for these circus matches.

Ngannou’s fight with Fury encouraged Joshua to take the match seriously and have a full training camp. It’s also why he dispatched Ngannou before it even started. That wasn’t a fight, that was a public execution.

Dana is not wrong in his analysis, regardless of motive. That result was inevitable. Was it the right move for Francis? That was his decision to make.

Heck ya it was the right move. He already went through the UFC HW division and left champion. To get paid the money he did on boxing was worth the money towards his end of his career. How people don't understand this is beyond me lol

I see his point though. Imagine if Francis was UFC Heavyweight Champ and got KO'd like he did on Friday.
Same thing could be said when Conor fought though.

Anyone saying Francis took an L is crazy. If he fought for his $8mill in the UFC, he'd have to do that a few times over, at the same age he is with the exact same risks, just for everyone to give him the same props he had prior to taking those fights.

The boxing route made the most sense. There's no shame in losing to a boxer of AJ's caliber and going toe to toe with Fury and losing by decision.

Everyone would've bet on themselves in the same way. Being inducted into the modern wing of the UFC isn't going to hold you down financially.

Tell me you don't know the history of MMA without telling me you don't know the history of MMA
Tell me you gargle Dana whites balls without telling me you gargle Dana whites balls.

Pink goof was gushing over Conor’s performance vs Floyd. Saying how proud he was and how great Conor did. He basically said nothing about Ngannou’s performance vs Fury, other than how crazy it was that he went the distance. Dana’s silence on the matter is quite telling. Imagine if he said “Yea Conor got finished and that’s what it was supposed to look like”. He’s not wrong with what he’s saying here, but one would think that he’s at least throw a little praise on Franc for how well he represented the MMA community overrall.

Watch this and just insert Franc’s name wherever Dana says Conor:

Pink goof was gushing over Conor’s performance vs Floyd. Saying how proud he was and how great Conor did. He basically said nothing about Ngannou’s performance vs Fury, other than how crazy it was that he went the distance. Dana’s silence on the matter is quite telling. Imagine if he said “Yea Conor got finished and that’s what it was supposed to look like”. He’s not wrong with what he’s saying here, but one would think that he’s at least throw a little praise on Franc for how well he represented the MMA community overrall.

Watch this and just insert Franc’s name wherever Dana says Conor:

I mean, the ufc was the promoter for one fight and not the promoter for the other fight. Who’d have thought they’d talk about them differently……..

“How I feel about crossover in boxing” lmao when you are getting 70% of the cake you are all for it you bald, greedy goof.

Back