Dana White finally breaks his silence and talks about UFC 270

Dana has no reason to tshit on Francis yet

Sad that Dana White had all this time to think of an excuse and he came up with “dealing with backstage stuff.” Quite the coincidence it happened when Francis won the fight. Also typical Dana White defence of insulting the people who are calling him out by calling them idiots.

Dana as politically correct as you possibly can. I mean - what'd you think he was going to say .

Hes getting off on the right foot and everyone should be ecstatic because of it.

-White says that if Henry Cejudo wants to come back and face Yan/Sterling or Volkanovski, he needs to go through the proper process. He says that, as well as Ngannou/Jones are the potential super fights that come to mind.

Proper process? Like the proper process McGregor gets?

Plus Dana made no attempt to explain what the situation was he had to rush to the back was about?
that's because the 'backstage situation' did not exist.
- It was just a convenient tool in Dana's lie. He is absolutely shameless.

-White says that he walked out of the arena right after the co-main event because there was something going on backstage that he was dealing with. White calls the people that think he was disrespecting Ngannou "idiots".

drake-laptop-drake.gif

Given how polite he's being to Ngannou here, I wonder if they already patched things up or are already patching things up.

He mentioned the international events in Africa and France at the press conference before the weigh ins, so I'm sure this has been something that's been in the works for a while now. If this is true, you know he has to be pushing to negotiate with Ngannou as he would be a headliner for either or both.

Lol the fact people were thanking TS before a source was even asked for sums up the 2020s.

Why? He continued working with Tito, Randy, Georges and Colby and he legit hates them.
Yeah he got his balls twisted with the Silva thing 10 years ago, but I'm sure he learned from that.
At Dana's level these guys are things you use to make money, personal feelings come way down the list.
Or do you think he actually likes all the guys on the roster?

Dana is so full of shit

Back