Media Dana White gets mistaken for Joe Rogan by podcast host

I still don't get how people find the time to listen to long form podcasts

Driving somewhere like work or home or an airpod in my ear while i do something mundane. Same as how people listen to music.

This is how you should act in an interview. Not being drunk and on the edge. Being caught in the moment and make a rare showing like an nearly extinct animal. 100 times more interesting than these media-nerds, although it is hard to reach this level of aura.

Insane how charismatic Fedor is with such little talk. The most bitter loss for Dana in the UFC. Dana White and Joe Rogan could seriously hold a loud conversation in the same room as an interview with Fedor and they wouldn't catch anyones attention. Fedor is so much king that you have never seen before.

I could understand if she got him confused with Ike Turner, Chris Brown or Tommy Lee

Don’t care if she didn’t know who the bald goof was, Sage Steele is a dreamboat.
<Selugi>

I still don't get how people find the time to listen to long form podcasts
I don't listen to podcast, but I listen to the first 2 minutes of the same audiobook (before falling asleep like a shit, remembering none of said two minutes) since like 2010. Best investment of my life.

Obviously joking, but only partly. I love listening to audiobooks while getting asleep, but then, a 10ish hours book can last litteral months, until some day I say fuck it and listen to the whole thing in one shot.

I also tried audio versions of other, shorter media, but I prefer reading them whenever possible. But I know people who drive like 1-2 hours a day, and think all these audio things are a blessing (I mean, not like a radio lol, it's supposedly better)

Y'all ain't woke to da play but I see tru dis like great value clear tape fam callin' it now my guy Joe Rogan finna be President of the UFC and Dana finna be US prez widdat assist from Trump after man's 2nd run keep dem eyes peepin' fam ⛹️🏀 💯👀 Why else Dana talk about Rogan on dat RoboLex chat show now dis ting fam just keepin' it a buck fam ain't no disrespect stay woke 6ixdog mandem/gyaldem/demdem 🚫😴🛌🏾
<{clintugh}>

Whats Joe Rogans dream

Dana should have said:that one day this nation will rise up and outlive the true meaning of its creed.

Funny. Slip of the tongue.

Triggered all the sherbois instantly.

It's weird how many poofs spew nonstop on a fight forum.

Maybe all the sherboi accounts are chinese AI attempting to undermine successful capitalism with the ultimate goal of enslaving everyone under authoritarian rule?

Dunno.

Whats Joe Rogans dream

Dana should have said:that one day this nation will rise up and outlive the true meaning of its creed.

Govt is 5000 years old. Mesopotamia.

Govt has never not been an engine of oppression. Less than half the world's pop today lives in a free society.

First ever system of govt designed to preserve human freedom and rights above all else. 237 years old. USA.

First ever legislated unconditional equality for all persons. 60 years old. USA.

First.
Ever.

Very few polities have followed suit. Very few have legislated unconditional equality for all persons.

Help me out: how to do you "rise up" to outlive that creed?

Also, all forms of discrimination are illegal here.
If you discriminate against other people, you can be prosecuted for a crime, but more importantly, you can be sued for vast sums of money.

Do you know why almost no one ever gets prosecuted or sued for discrimination?

Because prosecutors almost never file those charges, and victims almost never file those lawsuits.

Why?

Either prosecutors are bad and victims hate money, or, actual discrimination is extremely rare.

Hmm.

That little boy gif "That's Racist!": it is funny and biting for a very specific reason. Everyone knows it, and I mean everyone.

Govt is 5000 years old. Mesopotamia.

Govt has never not been an engine of oppression. Less than half the world's pop today lives in a free society.

First ever system of govt designed to preserve human freedom and rights above all else. 237 years old. USA.

First ever legislated unconditional equality for all persons. 60 years old. USA.

First.
Ever.

Very few polities have followed suit. Very few have legislated unconditional equality for all persons.

Help me out: how to do you "rise up" to outlive that creed?

Also, all forms of discrimination are illegal here.
If you discriminate against other people, you can be prosecuted for a crime, but more importantly, you can be sued for vast sums of money.

Do you know why almost no one ever gets prosecuted or sued for discrimination?

Because prosecutors almost never file those charges, and victims almost never file those lawsuits.

Why?

Either prosecutors are bad and victims hate money, or, actual discrimination is extremely rare.

Hmm.

That little boy gif "That's Racist!": it is funny and biting for a very specific reason. Everyone knows it, and I mean everyone.

I would like to respond with a funny emoji. Unfortunately Im on phone and with current forum format it is just not possible.

But your word is heard bro.

Back