Media Dana White goes off on his production staff for the Conor/Chandler ice bath challenge on TUF

We need an usada challenge where you need to give the most blood and piss to Usada.

tumblr_mik5pi2DJ51qgymouo1_1280.gif

Dana hating on Ice Baths but shoves every disgusting high cholesterol, high fat, artery blocking, greasy, fried food down his gluttonous throat and calls it “F*ck it Friday.”

I wish he had the same energy for tuf, because watching it has been a bad joke. It gets to the point that I fast forward 30min of the show just to watch the fight.

Last edited:
Dana hating on Ice Baths but shoves every disgusting high cholesterol, high fat, artery blocking, greasy, fried food down his gluttonous throat and calls it “F*ck it Friday.”
What Dana shoves down his throat is his business. You need to fucking relax you fucking goof. I never seen someone so obsessed with what Dana does then you, you fucking goof. Get a life man.

The running gag on Dana White Lookin' For A Fight is that when it's time to do an adrenaline rush at whatever city they are visiting, Dana makes an excuse not to do it because he's a pussy.

Timestamped to Dana's excuses:

They even made an episode aimed at helping Dana overcome being a pussy.

Dana wasted everybody's time and proved he's the ultimate pussy.

Last edited:
The running gag on Dana White Lookin' For A Fight is that when it's time to do an adrenaline rush at whatever city they are visiting, Dana makes an excuse not to do it because he's a pussy.

Timestamped to Dana's excuses:

They even made an episode aimed at helping Dana overcome being a pussy.

Dana wasted everybody's time and proved he's the ultimate pussy.

Whatta fuckin weenie

Staying in a 39 F ice bath for over 20min is stupid and dangerous.
Having a deep fried bacon and chocolate wrapped donut once in the week is not dangerous, it's just bad taste.

Hypothermia is real. The rest of your horrible post is speculation from decades past.

Dana was pissed that it didn't draw more ratings so he's trying to get attention by condemning it.

Help a guy out here if you would. I watched the video where Dana White goes off about his Production Team, but he was literally there during the entire shoot? Why the drastic shift from narrating the ice bath, to being pissed off at Production?

Dana was pissed that it didn't draw more ratings so he's trying to get attention by condemning it.
I'm trying to figure out why the drastic shift in attitude toward the ice bath/ production team. Your post/ explanation is certainly plausible, if not the primary reason.

fuck i love dana white. Always speaks his mind and just doesn't give a fuck. Just being himself.

Legend.

Back