Dana White: "If Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise we can definitely talk."

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
White, who was asked about the celebrity feud on LVSportsBiz podcast in Las Vegas today:

“I didn’t know if it was real or not,” White said. “I still don’t know if it was real. Everybody’s talking about it but Justin hasn’t contacted me. Listen, first of all, maybe Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise for whatever reason — I highly doubt Tom Cruise wants to fight Justin Bieber. I’m 50, I think Tom Cruise is 56, I don’t think anybody at 56 is looking to fight anybody.

“But I’ll tell you this: If Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise, and Tom Cruise wants to fight Justin Bieber, we can definitely talk. We can definitely talk.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...-cruise-want-to-fight-we-can-definitely-talk/

<36>

Is the UFC really considering moving into celeb death matches territory now?

Dana2.jpg

Last edited:
You know what? Fuck it. I'm all in, buddeh!

fuck that
not keeping guys like horoguchi, mcdonald, refusing to sign askren ...
but cm punk and justin bieber are welcomed in the ufc

Bieber vs Nate is the fight everyone wants to see.

Lol @ people being angry about the sport turning into a circus. Wtf do you think sports in general is about if not simple entertainment/circus?

Do you actually take it seriously? Do you think NBA, football, Soccer, WWE, track and field is to be taken seriously?

Lol @ people being angry about the sport turning into a circus. Wtf do you think sports in general is about if not simple entertainment/circus?

Do you actually take it seriously? Do you think NBA, football, Soccer, WWE, track and field is to be taken seriously?
Yeah
Where the best are actually the best and so on
Not CM Punks jumping in front of deserving people

Can't be any worse than WMMA !
Hm.
Allow me to White Knight this.

Two unskilled people who can't fight fighting, and two skilled people who can't fight fighting.
Which fight is a greater display of skill?

I'm not such a good Knight

Dana is a bona fide legitimate promoter and has never strayed into pure freak shows.
punk-225-696x392.jpg
punk-225-696x392.jpg
punk-225-696x392.jpg couture-toney_medium.jpg

Sign Bieber to a 2 fight deal. One against Tom Cruise, the other against Francis Ngannou.

If you do that, I’m in.

<21>

White, who was asked about the celebrity feud on LVSportsBiz podcast in Las Vegas today:

“I didn’t know if it was real or not,” White said. “I still don’t know if it was real. Everybody’s talking about it but Justin hasn’t contacted me. Listen, first of all, maybe Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise for whatever reason — I highly doubt Tom Cruise wants to fight Justin Bieber. I’m 50, I think Tom Cruise is 56, I don’t think anybody at 56 is looking to fight anybody.

“But I’ll tell you this: If Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise, and Tom Cruise wants to fight Justin Bieber, we can definitely talk. We can definitely talk.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...-cruise-want-to-fight-we-can-definitely-talk/

<36>

Is the UFC really considering moving into celeb death matches now?

Dana2.jpg
Hey, can't say I wouldn't watch. I've been watching MMA for a long time and I can say I have no shame in watching fights with no integrity.

LOL @ Danner bringing himself down to De La Hoya levels

I am 100% for freak show celebrity fights! CM punk was lame because he was going up against a real fighter.

Put them in together Rough and Rowdy style. It can be very fun watching unskilled people fight. I have seen street fights that have been more interesting than ufc title bouts

Hell, Dana will make it for a title. And dumbasses will buy it, then complain about the lack of skill level.

Back