Dana White in 2011 - “45% of our fanbase is now female.”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“One of the things that was a no-brainer when we bought this company was males 18-34. We created the Ultimate Fighter for males, everything, this whole thing was created for males and we never saw how many women would get into this. Probably 45-percent of our fanbase is now female. There was just a story done by Fox where girls were taking girls-trips to Vegas for fights. Whenever you go to any of the big fights, there's girls there with their husbands or their boyfriends or whatever but there's a lot of girls there either by themselves or with friends. It's been amazing how fast our female fanbase has grown. We didn't see that coming."

Do you believe this number to be true today? Or even true back then?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...e-jackson-comment-on-the-growth-of-female-mma

LOL. 45% of dana's brain has been removed.

I would believe someone selling me magic beans before I believed Dana.

I’d have an easier time believing that 45% of sherdoggers are females

% of Dana's stats are Bullshit

Whenever there’s a WMMA thread on this MMA forum, most of you Sherdoggers aren’t even discussing the fight, most of you losers are just looking for the next reason to fantasize about touching yourselves.

It’s pretty pathetic.

"between female fans, it's already bigger than soccer" - Dana White

Like the year before he was adamant the UFC had the toughest testing in sports.

Probably around this time is when Lorenzo went on ESPN passionately saying the pay close to 50% of revenue to the fighters when it was like 10%.

Dana White is always right and has never told a lie, EVER!

“One of the things that was a no-brainer when we bought this company was males 18-34. We created the Ultimate Fighter for males, everything, this whole thing was created for males and we never saw how many women would get into this. Probably 45-percent of our fanbase is now female. There was just a story done by Fox where girls were taking girls-trips to Vegas for fights. Whenever you go to any of the big fights, there's girls there with their husbands or their boyfriends or whatever but there's a lot of girls there either by themselves or with friends. It's been amazing how fast our female fanbase has grown. We didn't see that coming."

Do you believe this number to be true today? Or even true back then?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...e-jackson-comment-on-the-growth-of-female-mma
My ex loved it ?

Girls taking road trips or whatever to see fights. Alrighty then.

My gf is a huge fan of UFC because of me. She has been to some of the biggest events because of me (UFC 200, 205, Jones vs. Shogun), knows all the fighters, is in-love with McGregor and all the TMZ-type fighters

When there is a big fight card or fight night it is routine for us to figure out how we are watching it

my gf also has friends who I wouldn't say are UFC fans, but when McGregor is fighting go absolutely nuts and it is like a Superbowl for them.

Basically a bunch of guys bring their girlfriends when they go to see live shows.

UFC is neck and neck with WNBA

Wait.... your actually believing Dana???
giphy.gif

<6>

Basically a bunch of guys bring their girlfriends when they go to see live shows.

UFC is neck and neck with WNBA

I think gf of guys don't mind watching MMA as much because there is probably more eye candy for them (half naked guys on scales etc - Luke Rockhold) than watching typical sports

Back