Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

so dana WILL give manlets a 1mil payday? MM must be throwing a fit rn

Last edited:
This car for a 16 yr old?

2018_land-rover-defender-works-v8_review_hero.jpg

Small d1cks run in the family.

<Fedor23>

Whats the point of building a major sports organisation and really creating a sport if you can't throw your son a big party.

what is it with super rich people trying their hardest to turn their kids into spoilt bitches or epic douchebags

Lets face it, we are all jealous we didn't have such a 16th birthday and that we can't give our kids such a party (well not without going into a bit of debt)

i actually Dana did this so all of the hot 16 year old girls would want to come to the party so Dana could hit on them

Fuck this POS.....Lets get this motherfucker fired!

Schaub pretty much confirmed that Dana fucked Ronda.....This is the #metoo era, that shit doesn't fly anymore...Lets spam WME/UFC/TMZ Twitter/Instagram asking for an investigation....We will coordinate this attack...WME will feel the pressure and they will launch an investigation...We will find out all the dirt on Dana..WME will fire/blame dana.

Even her mom says they fuck the ring girls......We can take this POS down and save MMA!!!!

<JagsKiddingMe>

The amount of vitriol in this thread is just astonishing, you guys are just a bunch of poor, jealous fuckers

lmfao at all those poor jealous bums that are mad because their parents could only afford to give them a few pairs of old socks for their 16th birthday

I would have done it too if i was as rich as dana

If I was ever as rich as Dana I would never spoil my children like that. UNLESS I knew they had a heart of gold. Then once in a while I would. But if he was a disobedient little prick. I wouldn't give him shit. Didn't somebody die of an overdose at one of his sons parties? That alone let's me know this little shit is a spoiled little degenerate. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.

lmfao at all those poor jealous bums that are mad because their parents could only afford to give them a few pairs of old socks for their 16th birthday
I'd rather get a mother's love than a 1 million dollar birthday. Something Dana never gets. But he has money. My mom was the best. She had her flaws but she loved me unconditionally and I loved HER with all my heart. She passed away almost 3 years ago from cancer at 51. :( I still miss her.

Back