Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

Wtf is wrong with people in this thread? He has the money it's his choice. Why would anyone complain? Clean up your own room.

What the fuck has happened to MEN in the U.S.?

You have a son.

You have a VAST selection of MAN-sounding names like :

Jason
David
Derek
Joseph
Joe
Tony
Anthony
Mark
Michael
William (or Bill)
Tom
Paul
Harry

among others....

And you select JAYDEN??

And in Dana's case.....AIDAN????

Does being filthy-stinking rich end up messing with a man's manhood and turning them into a power-bottom all of a sudden? Holy shit.
There is literally AIDAN HIV in his name..

Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

10858113_web1_Aiden-belt.jpg

White’s hyperbole aside, we can quantify the scope of this event: The pricetag to rent the venue and the artists exceeded $1 million. That outlay does not include White’s birthday gift to his son, a customized Land Rover Defender. Fewer than a dozen exist in the U.S.
Which ring girl is his mom? I go with edith.

So what? If I had that kind of money I'd spend it on my kid too.

Not sure how it's forum worthy

I guess sherdoggers would rather he spend it on coke and whores, more in keeping what everyone expects from him

I'd be thrilled to pay for something crazy my daughter would never forget
You think sherdoggers can afford Coke. Lol most smoke cheapest weed they cam find or vape.

It saddens me to no end to see people defending this shit...

It saddens me to no end to see people defending this shit...
Yeah,

meanwhile fighters are struggling with 2nd jobs and not able to make a living or not getting paid because their opponent got ill cutting weight, etc.

But hey the loud mouth boss is living it up so all's good I guess.

More and more I hope schaub releases the hounds and brings this asshole down a notch.

Ha . . . maybe. And independent and potentially broke from spending money on repairs. :)

you're taking it too literally, $1,250 for someone with 50k in savings and an annual income over 150k/year is nothing for a 16th birthday party/present. Shit man I spent like $800 on a 5-year old birthday party at an indoor bounce place with 20 kids and pizza

Don't most people say spend it as you can't take it with you when you die. Well he is spending his money the way he wants to.

Lets be honest the kid knows he is going to inherit all that money anyway. He will never have a care in the world. Can't hate on that.

you're taking it too literally, $1,250 for someone with 50k in savings and an annual income over 150k/year is nothing for a 16th birthday party/present. Shit man I spent like $800 on a 5-year old birthday party at an indoor bounce place with 20 kids and pizza

Dang dude . . . y'all are throwing some parties . . .

Wtf is wrong with people in this thread? He has the money it's his choice. Why would anyone complain? Clean up your own room.

Is calling it wasteful complaining? It's not like this is the first party of it's kind where a rich parent blew a ton of money on a party for their kid . . . sure, if you've got wads of cash spend it how you want . . . but many of us will still see it as wasteful.

Heck, some folks see spending $5 on a cup of Starbuck's coffee as wasteful.

Dang dude . . . y'all are throwing some parties . . .

Base price for a party at chuck e cheese for 20 kids is like $300 and that is just pizza for the kids. If you want pizza for the adults is another $20/pizza, plus drinks for adults, ice cream for the kids, etc all extra per person. that's how they get you man, can't bring our own food.

Back