Dana White: "Khabib Has Over $50 Milloin Dollars"

Conor was filthy rich and boxing GOAT's while Khabib was diving at other mens feet. Lets see what the rematch is like now that Khabib is out of the dumpster bin and Conor's off the coke,

Stop living in the past.
Conor beating a shot Cowboy certainly doesn't erase that ass kicking.

The most watched event in UFC history was Khabib running through Conor like a knife through butter.

#Never forget

Well, having 7-8 wives ain’t cheap.
Did you pull that information out of your anus? Obviously Khabib comes from a tight-knit community, he's a faithful man, does not cheat, drink or party. He's a family man still lives with his parents with his wife and children. Don't let your hatred control you, mate.

Did you pull that information out of your anus? Obviously Khabib comes from a tight-knit community, he's a faithful man, does not cheat, drink or party. He's a family man still lives with his parents with his wife and children. Don't let your hatred control you, mate.

{<diva}

Someone probably asked, “how much money does khabib have in his bank right this moment?”
A reporter asked dana about the rematch and that khabib doesn‘t want to fight conor and he doesn‘t need the conor fight financially since he has enough money now. Then dana started talking about kahbib having 50 mio and so on....

there won't be a rematch anyway, conner doesn't want to try make that weight again.

Maybe 5 million dollars but 50?? Gtfo lol fake news
Khabib made more money with the conor fight alone. And he made more money with dustin getting paid by ufc and the rich arabs.

Khabib may have 50 mill still don't mean he won't make Conor earn his match with him, money can't buy principle...

Conor was filthy rich and boxing GOAT's while Khabib was diving at other mens feet. Lets see what the rematch is like now that Khabib is out of the dumpster bin and Conor's off the coke,

Well lets hope Conor doesn't throw that moronic lead left he did tonight against Khabib. That would have been a gimme TD for Khabib

BLOOD MONEY

<BC1>

DymH_HPUwAE_Ljh.jpg
No rape allegations to his name though. So... <BC1>

Why was this topic brought up at the press conference? What was the question?

I'm getting sick of this money, money, money, talk I just wanna see quality fights Dana comparing Conor to Ali, Frazier, Tyson, accept those guys were fighting down & up the line Conor it's Goldilocks picking his fights. I don't like the path the UFC is going real hard working fighters doing ladder climbing but because they don't have the draw name to casuals so they get passed bye...

Honestly, that does not surprise me seeing as he was bankrolled by Russian oligarchy since he was winning Sambo belts. In America, they buy yachts and donate to charities, but in Russia, they bankroll the fighters and masculine interests. Thy are basically like John DuPont but not insane. If Khabib fights Conor, it will not be because he needs money. If Dana is right and the rematch does MayMac numbers (which I am skeptical of with ESPN+ ), then that going to be more than he already has nearly, and being religious and all he could facilitate great change.

khabib fans mentality is shitty, they dont want him to fight cuz he has money?

That’s what I wanna know. I’m scared to listen to that press conference tbh to hear the rubbish that’s being said if this is any indication it’s worse than I thought
It was not too bad. Dana was just saying Khabib won't fight because of money, he will fight because he has never turned down a fight, only is saying he will not fight Conor because he hates him.

Conor also said he thought Ali hacked Usman's phone. Honestly, I would not doubt it seeing as Conor changed Ali's life for ever and gave Mike Russell's obscure investigation a megaphone, even resulted in Noah finding out his father was alive if my memory serves me correct. Ali told Noah's Mom he was dying in the US over a decade or so ago, Noah then grew up thinking his dad was dead and found out because Russell's investigation that Dad was alive and told mom he was dying to get out of child support. I can see Ali, being the hothead he was saying that to distract Conor and cause him to fail, that is how much he hates him.

Check out the Uncle Creepy Mike Russel podcast - it is truly mind blowing.

khabib fans mentality is shitty, they dont want him to fight cuz he has money?
It's a lose lose for Khabib fans. I get it too, as Conor rematching Jose offered nothing, no where to go but up. Conor would have had to KO him in 12 seconds to prove it was not a fluke and you always risk a loss, which would then prove: "See, I told you...Jose is the much better fighter and beats him 99/100 times". It is doubly intimidating when Conor looked poorly in the lead up, said he was boozing, not training, his foot was hurt and would probably have a better showing. Khabib has had the shoe on the other foot now too, tasted mega celebrity, serious money, and such things change people, even religious ones.

Back