Dana White: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson Targeted For UFC Event April 18th in Brooklyn

Who Wins?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

• Tony Ferguson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Khabib wins because Tony already has an L to a guy named Karen...

<Dana05>

In before Khabib haters say that Khabib is wanting a fight in April to Duck Tony whilst he could have taken a Conor rematch for waaaay more $$$$ but refused for Dustin and Tony

But freaking April 18th though? Wtf, that’s 4 months away. I mean, I’ll take it but so far away to get hyped now.

This fight will get cancelled at last day dont hold your breath.

Had a dream a while ago that in the fight tony was getting smashed but caught khabib in a sub. Dont think it'll go that way though.

I’m very surprised to hear they’d do a fight this big in Brooklyn. Weird.

Haha let's hope they both can make it to fight night.

I got $20 this doesn't happen

Wow this is definitely an astute observation and honestly, ranks among Ferguson's top routes to victory... perhaps #1 - tko stoppage via cuts (elbows from the botton?)
Anyone who has actually watched Ferguson's fights instead of simply regurgitating memes knows that Ferguson does not, in fact, deliver damage from the bottom. Neither Castillo nor Lee suffered any damage from the bottom and these were the guys who dominated Ferguson on the ground. The "elbows from the bottom" meme has grown out of control so badly that people are going to act surprised when Ferguson gets hopelessly dominated on the ground despite there being precisely zero factual reasons to be surprised.

Khabib agreeing to fight in NY shows that he has no fear of Ferguson's ability to deliver damage from the bottom, since there is no reason for that fear to be had in the first place.

If Khabib pulls out or misses weight, he should be stripped.

If Tony pulls out, he should never receive title shot again.

Tony will be the first fighter in a long time that won't be afraid to actually fight Khabib in the octagon.

That is it.

Imagining all the possibilities of this not happening is overwhelming. Best to revisit it on the morning of April 18.

Bollox, Tony will be 50 by the time they actually fight.

The fight will get cancelled again just like the last 4 times

Maybe when they both old men they will fight someday...

DHVf2FWXgAERaO- (1).jpg

At this rate though it won't happen until..

xJ7uypK.jpg

Hope they can fight in this lifetime

Since this fight is a week before Ramadan it better not get cancelled.

If this fight gets cancelled again Khabib is gonna do the whole bullshit "i'm starting Ramadan, can't fight till Fall"

Back