Dana White kissing his former/current female employees...

But, is Dana giving them surprise butt sex? That's what I wanna know.

Good grief the internet is so creepy. Especially murican forums

Talking about a complete stranger & what he does in his personal time? So weird! This man has no idea who any of you are & wouldn’t piss on any of us if we were on fire, and vice versa. And you’re talking about his personal life, a total stranger ?
Personal time?

Wtf, I don’t see him doing this to any of the cute little male fly or bantamweights

This mother fucker better kiss Roxanne or he’s just getting it in with girls he gets hard for

I am pretty sure half (50%) of this story is number one bullshit, and the other 90% is true. And its:
AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Ask Tim Silvia if you don't believe me.

Ronda’s hug looks like when a chick sees an ex in a public gathering as his to be nice for public perception but still feels gross for sleeping with them.
youre a smart man

That's probably how Daddy Fertitta treats him, so he just passes it on. Nothing wrong with IMO.

I fail to see your point.
In most parts of the world, people greet each other with kisses.
you do understand that each one of these girls can kick his ass if they feel threatened by it, right?

Lets not pretend the biggest wrong'un isn't Bruce Buffer.

Pretty sure Jones only did that because Rousey did that to him prior.

e795e5692eed0a474c95ce40b07fdf79.jpg

If you believe the rumors from multiple fighters, there was a lot more going on behind the scenes than kisses on the cheek before she hooked up with Brown.

Back