Media Dana White moved the date of his son's birth because it was the same day as a Chuck Liddell fight

Those of us around during the reign of The Iceman...

giphy.gif

That’s not a big deal as the baby was induced. My sons were early. But if your wife is late. It’s not an issue at all. As you’re in the position to choose the date.

Edit. I’m speaking tj the Colby Covington fans here. Q

Imagine the slapping going on in that delivery room

Those of us around during the reign of The Iceman...

giphy.gif

This says a lot about Shitdog.

Two mods' reaction to clear sociopathic behavior of a man who beats his wife in public bragging about endangering said wife, (also leaving her with permanent scarring and other potential long-term complications) and his unborn child for completely trivial reasons is to immediately joke about it, thus downplaying it.

He's like that creepy older guy that shows up to high school parties
That's exactly what it is, I always imagined that $250k "present" he gave one of them years ago was for the Nelk boys giving him access to little girls so he could creep even more.

This says a lot about Shitdog.

Two mods' reaction to clear sociopathic behavior of a man who beats his wife in public bragging about endangering said wife, (also leaving her with permanent scarring and other potential long-term complications) and his unborn child for completely trivial reasons is to immediately joke about it, thus downplaying it.

Actually, it says more about you and your inability to have a sense of humor on an Internet forum.

cbf63f60-aa51-45b3-9793-265e3d9e1c3c_text.gif

If you want to get serious, Dana's son Aidan was born on July 18th, 2002. Chuck's only fight around that date was against Vitor at UFC 37.5 on June 22nd, 2002. The point of a C-section is to surgically remove the baby before the woman goes into labor. But Aidan's due date was nearly a full month after Chuck's fight. Dana's story doesn't make any sense. A July due date wouldn't have presented a conflict for a June event.

But fact-checking Dana is boring. I'd rather post a gif in memory of the glory days of The Iceman.

tumblr_miehunXW4z1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Actually, it says more about you and your inability to have a sense of humor on an Internet forum.

cbf63f60-aa51-45b3-9793-265e3d9e1c3c_text.gif

If you want to get serious, Dana's son Aidan was born on July 18th, 2002. Chuck's only fight around that date was against Vitor at UFC 37.5 on June 22nd, 2002. The point of a C-section is to surgically remove the baby before the woman goes into labor. But Aidan's due date was nearly a full month after Chuck's fight. Dana's story doesn't make any sense. A July due date wouldn't have presented a conflict for a June event.

But fact-checking Dana is boring. I'd rather post a gif in memory of the glory days of The Iceman.

tumblr_miehunXW4z1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I considered that Dana was just making it up - which makes him just as big a sociopath that he thinks that lie somehow reflects good on him. Either way, it gives you an understanding of what he thinks of and how he treats the wife he beats in public.

As for sense of humor, there's a reason I didn't have a go at the standard plebs for making their shitty jokes. But a lot of interference for the UFC is run around these parts, so when Mods immediately do it, it just serves that interest either intentionally or unintentionally.

a lot of interference for the UFC is run around these parts, so when Mods immediately do it, it just serves that interest either intentionally or unintentionally.

Dude, I promise: You can take off the tin foil hat. I'm a college professor who mods Sherdog sporadically for fun and for free. I don't have time to be part of any shadow conspiracies, and if I or any other mods were shilling for the UFC then our bank accounts would be a hell of a lot bigger.

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

@Jackonfire, tell him we're not in cahoots with Dana.

200w.gif

Dude, I promise: You can take off the tin foil hat. I'm a college professor who mods Sherdog sporadically for fun and for free. I don't have time to be part of any shadow conspiracies, and if I or any other mods were shilling for the UFC then our bank accounts would be a hell of a lot bigger.

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

@Jackonfire, tell him we're not in cahoots with Dana.

200w.gif

Hence the phrase 'either intentionally or unintentionally', professor.

My understanding is that Sherdog has/at least had partnerships with ESPN, which is the UFC's official broadcaster.

There doesn't have to be some shadowy conspiracy for why companies involved in MMA media and people associated with them have a pro-UFC outlook, it's just a function of the UFC having a monopoly and exerting massive control over the general MMA media landscape.

My instinct whenever I see a non-moron even related to MMA media in some form providing what I perceive as interference for the UFC or its piece of shit frontman, is that there is some form of passive or active shilling going on. That doesn't mean it is always right, but it usually is.

Back