Dana White on Jimmy Kimmel

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Such a joke. Essentially making a mockery out of Conor/Khabib and MMA in general. My favorite part is around the 2:45 mark:

Kimmel: "Would you ever consider putting a live bear in the ring for one of these matches?"
Dana: "Listen if it sells PPVs, I'll try it."

Dana, you kid but we all know how serious you are:
giphy.gif

I mean does Dana really need to dumb down this fight to attract a mainstream audience, shouldn't Conor v. Khabib sell itself?

I'd like to slap the shit out of Jimmy Kimmel.

Something not quite right upstairs with people that regularly watch talk shows like Kimmel.

Literally 14 seconds in and Kimmel manages to weave a reference to president Trump into an interview with Dana White. Dude is weird.

Shit I hope Dana didn't catch Kimmel's estrogen disorder.

Kimmel is bad, but Jimmy Fallon is an absolutely gormless poxbottle...

god damn the dolly shit looks so staged seeing it now.

They are running the ufc very poorly. It seems like they never have, and never will have a matchmaker who knows what hes doing.

If youre reading this ufc, ill give you free advice on matchmaking and let you know if your ideas are shit or not. Just pm me.

You need hardcore fans to help you cause u cant do it yourselves

Isn't Jimmy Kimmel a part owner of UFC? Like Mark Wahlberg, Conan etc

Dana needs a Lorenzo in order for things to run smoothly. What we're seeing now is someone with no restraints doing whatever their whims and wills are.

Literally 14 seconds in and Kimmel manages to weave a reference to president Trump into an interview with Dana White. Dude is weird.
Every single talk show host is fookin obsessed with Trump. It’s literally the only thing that they know how to talk about since 2016.

Yes, it would be stupid to believe everyone knows whats going on, many heard of the fight but most probably didnt.

Didn't watch but did he say UFC 229 is bigger than the Super Bowl and FIFA World Cup combined?

Back