Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

Lol, so fixed fights are the ones that don’t matter?

They happened and you accept that, but you just dismiss them because they “don’t matter”. That’s hilarious.

On second thought, don’t tell your dad. He’ll probably ground you.
Yes, because who were in them? TAKADA????? Oh man, what a darn shame!!!! Think about the implications and future matches that Takada should have surely won and rose to.

You're example is garbage.

You can't name one fight, that was fixed, between two fighters of relevance, one ranked fight, one tournament fight, one finals that mattered, with a pre-determined outcome.

I'll wait.

Yes, because who were in them? TAKADA????? Oh man, what a darn shame!!!! Think about the implications and future matches that Takada should have surely won and rose to.

You're example is garbage.

You can't name one fight, that was fixed, between two fighters of relevance, one ranked fight, one tournament fight, one finals that mattered, with a pre-determined outcome.

I'll wait.
Pride was literally created for Takada to fight Rickson. Takada was a popular pro wrestler. He was pushed in Japan. You would know any of this if you actually had any knowledge of PRIDE, which you clearly don’t.

Pride was literally created for Takada to fight Rickson. Takada was a popular pro wrestler. He was pushed in Japan. You would know any of this if you actually had any knowledge of PRIDE, which you clearly don’t.
I wasn't talking about why PRIDE was created you deflector.

I'll wait.

I wasn't talking about why PRIDE was created you deflector.

I'll wait.

The fight I already listed fits your criteria. Your head is in the sand, but your mouth is loud enough that we can still hear your nonsense.

The fight I already listed fits your criteria. Your head is in the sand, but your mouth is loud enough that we can still hear your nonsense.
Takada was never relevant, that is major revisionism.

I'll wait.

Anyways, how lame do you have to be to still hold a grudge over pro-wrestling? Like, there's no "You're a Real Man!" prize waiting in your mailbox for observing that pro-wrestling is a gymnastics routine with a 3 count at the end of it. Most people recognized and got over that shit when they were 12.

It reminds me of people who don't like MMA, because two men grappling "looks gay".

Anyways, how lame do you have to be to still hold a grudge over pro-wrestling? Like, there's no "You're a Real Man!" prize waiting in your mailbox for observing that pro-wrestling is a gymnastics routine with a 3 count at the end of it. Most people recognized and got over that shit when they were 12.

It reminds me of people who don't like MMA, because two men grappling "looks gay".
some people want to see fighters, with their skill sets fight each other, and keep gimmicky fake shit as far away from MMA as possible.

nah what russles them is dumbasses thinking that just because PRIDE had a fake outcome between two fighters who didn't matter at that time, that suddenly everyone most be on board with WWE and fake gimmicks.

I'll repeat myself as much as I want, until someone can answer the question with honesty and intellect. There wasn't one fucking fight that mattered that had a pre-determined outcome. Just because an ORG wants to promote itself, just because Japanese people have artistic integrity and want to promote MMA how they see fit, suddenly doesn't mean we must all be pro wrestling fans. NOPE.
Killer Kadoogan kinda sounds like a pro wrestler name, heh

some people want to see fighters, with their skill sets fight each other, and keep gimmicky fake shit as far away from MMA as possible.
Sure they do. That's why the majority of popular fighters have a pro-wrestling like shit talking gimmick.

If you want to see purity, go to a basement dojo with some dudes in their underwear rolling around with each other. This is the entertainment industry.

You guys can give each other shit without the insults, no? This escalated quickly.

Controversy_Creates_Cash.jpg

tumblr_lu5ozrz5yP1qztqsao1_500.gif

Sure they do. That's why the majority of popular fighters have a pro-wrestling like shit talking gimmick.

If you want to see purity, go to a basement dojo with some dudes in their underwear rolling around with each other. This is the entertainment industry.
Just because they're selling a fight with mic skills, doesn't mean the skillsets, fights, outcomes are fake.

Just because they're selling a fight with mic skills, doesn't mean the skillsets, fights, outcomes are fake.
Nor does this partnership with the WWE all of sudden make the fights in the UFC fake. I mean, other than fighters and wrestlers taking advantage of the promotional opportunities that being under the same roof provides, what do you think is gonna happen to the UFC and their fights? Are they gonna start putting on pro-wrestling matches in the cage, where they slap their thigh when they punch? What exactly is your concern here? On the flip side, is the WWE gonna bring back "Brawl For All" and turn their business into MMA?

No and no, so what is the beef exactly?

Nor does this partnership with the WWE all of sudden make the fights in the UFC fake. I mean, other than fighters and wrestlers taking advantage of the promotional opportunities that being under the same roof provides, what do you think is gonna happen to the UFC and their fights? Are they gonna start putting on pro-wrestling matches in the cage, where they slap their thigh when they punch? What exactly is your concern here? On the flip side, is the WWE gonna bring back "Brawl For All" and turn their business into MMA?

No and no, so what is the beef exactly?
My concern is, I don't want to even see that crap on a card of MMA. I don't even want to pretend that this is OK. MMA is the exact opposite of WWE, in terms of everything. I'd rather watch low level WMMA than WWE bouts on a future mega card. At least WMMA is real.

My concern is the blurring of the lines for profit, and then having to sit through cards/fights where the product just created trash.

What is your deal with a different opinion?

Between all his best fighters getting beat up in boxing matches and Bare Knuckle FC quickly becoming the hottest young promotion in combat sports, I guess the ole Pink Goof is really getting desperate to try and hold on to his position at the top of the mountain
He knows Derrick Lewis looking good at Wrestlemania will get his shoddy promotion some much needed positive publicity so I guess he's got no other option at this point

but i thought in 10 years they will be bigger then soccer lol

MMA is the exact opposite of WWE, in terms of everything.
No it isn't. In fact, they're identical, outside of the core of their final product. Big promos, big entrances, big fights.

Anyways, I suspect you're just trolling a bit, so carry on.

Reactions: HHJ
Back