Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

No it isn't. In fact, they're identical, outside of the core of their final product. Big promos, big entrances, big fights.

Anyways, I suspect you're just trolling a bit, so carry on.
big promos, big entrances are not unique only to fake wrasslin.

many, many, many, things, sporting events have big promos and entrances. lol.

that's a dumb take.

MMA is the exact opposite of fake ballet with pre determined outcomes.

blurring the lines is DOOOM

Gave yourself away there, bud. Have fun.
classic. ignore everything else said and remove yourself from any serious talk because of one line.

that's a dumb take.

Will never get the weird hate this site has for pro wrestling.

classic. ignore everything else said and remove yourself from any serious talk because of one line.

that's a dumb take.
I ain't that guy, bruh. Work your game on some other less forum savvy folks.

Have a good night.

I ain't that guy, bruh. Work your game on some other less forum savvy folks.

Have a good night.
no, you are exactly that guy.

big promos and entrances are not unique to pro wrassling. they exist in almost everything that needs to be advertised. just because pro wrasslin had that, PRIDE did it, doesn't mean that MMA fans suddenly need to respect fake ballet.

I'm having a great time and will have a great night. Enjoy your pro wreasslin only promos, and that line of thought.

no, you are exactly that guy.

big promos and entrances are not unique to pro wrassling. they exist in almost everything that needs to be advertised. just because pro wrasslin had that, PRIDE did it, doesn't mean that MMA fans suddenly need to respect fake ballet.

I'm having a great time and will have a great night. Enjoy your pro wreasslin only promos, and that line of thought.
<1>

D+

Reactions: HHJ
Wrestling people do not understand how much of a turn off that is to everyone who isn't a wrestling fan. They act like its a universial part of our culture and everyone grew up with WWE. No no we did not.

That's actually a good idea

Well AEW did something like that with American Top Team

intro-import.jpg

Wrestling people do not understand how much of a turn off that is to everyone who isn't a wrestling fan. They act like its a universial part of our culture and everyone grew up with WWE. No no we did not.

So you get turned on by cage fighting?

I fell for it hard. Oh well, the ignore button exists for a reason.
no, you couldn't provide an example of two legitimate fighters ever faking a fight. you gave an example from 1999, where Takada won. Takada was never relevant. The fights / fighters of importance, ranked monsters, never fought with a pre-determined outcome.

you stopped responding, because you have no answer, because you know you are wrong deep down inside.

you block someone on a forum, because you lost.

also, promotion and entrances are not unique to pro wrestling.

moronic takes.

they pretend that "entrances and promos" only exist in pro wrestling. which is a total garbage take. most sports, most anything that needs to be sold, uses "entrances and promos."

they've got nothing.

they pretend that "entrances and promos" only exist in pro wrestling. which is a total garbage take. most sports, most anything that needs to be sold, uses "entrances and promos."

they've got nothing.

Its a wild disconnect in the combat sports community. The non wrestling people just leave the wrestling people alone cause making fun of people for their hobbys is wrong and they clearly care more about it then we care about trashing it but I feel they take that as an endorsement and just keep pushing it and shoehorning it in everywhere they possibly can.

Like look at the XFL and football too.

Yeah everything has entrances and promos its not the whole sport and people aren't "oh my god that entrance aaahhh".

Back