Media Dana White Ready To Start Co-Promoting With WWE

Its a wild disconnect in the combat sports community. The non wrestling people just leave the wrestling people alone cause making fun of people for their hobbys is wrong and they clearly care more about it then we care about trashing it but I feel they take that as an endorsement and just keep pushing it and shoehorning it in everywhere they possibly can.

Like look at the XFL and football too.

Yeah everything has entrances and promos its not the whole sport and people aren't "oh my god that entrance aaahhh".
agreed. even though i clearly made fun of them, lol. but the whole point about them interpreting this as some endorsement is total BS.

entrances and promos are not unique to pro wrasslin' and doesn't mean that MMA fans have to respect or support pro wrasslin'. one is fake, one is real. the end.

agreed. even though i clearly made fun of them, lol. but the whole point about them interpreting this as some endorsement is total BS.

entrances and promos are not unique to pro wrasslin' and doesn't mean that MMA fans have to respect or support pro wrasslin'. one is fake, one is real. the end.

I was speaking more generally. Generally people who don't get wrestling don't talk shit about wrestling and just let it be. Obviously you're shitting on them and I'm shitting on them.

Yeah they are trying to worm their way in with that one. Thats what they do. They try to suggest "this has always part of combat sports".

I'm sure the stunt doubles getting bruised ribs, broken hands and noses and severe back and neck pain would.
you asked why does the MMA web forum, created from the beginnings of MMA hate pro wrestling. it's because it's fake.

Does he mean pro wrestling wardrobe malfunctions in UFC?

I'm sure the stunt doubles getting bruised ribs, broken hands and noses and severe back and neck pain would.

This is kinda low trying to guilt trip people into enjoying something because that thing is dangerous and theres people who get hurt doing that thing.

The circus is dangerous. That doesn't mean one has to enjoy the circus or they are being disrespectful to all those who are taking that risk.

At least you didn't refute the fact that all you do is whine atop your soap box. I don't care what other people think about this sport. I watch it to enjoy it myself. If others don't take it seriously, so be it. If you want to embellish and think it's ties to pro wrestling whichever they may be is holding it back, that's your perspective, though I don't agree. The reason people thought certain fights were fixed in PRIDE wasn't due to pro wrestling pageantry or affiliation, it was the ties to the Yakuza and other shady happenings. Enjoy complaining perpetually, bud.

I will. That my perpetual complaining seems to rustle your jimmies will make me enjoy it even more.

I will. That my perpetual complaining seems to rustle your jimmies will make me enjoy it even more.

I'm not the least bit bothered, old man who yells at clouds. Get it off your chest if you need to, lol.

This is kinda low trying to guilt trip people into enjoying something because that thing is dangerous and theres people who get hurt doing that thing.

The circus is dangerous. That doesn't mean one has to enjoy the circus or they are being disrespectful to all those who are taking that risk.
Who the fuck is guilt tripping anyone? I'm just saying the performers are actually putting their bodies on the line so for them even if the fights are scripted is not "fake" thats why they get mad when someone says is fake.

And again, why single out that tv show versus any other?
no one's talking about tv shows here besides you. MMA forum with hardcore MMA fans dislike pro wrestling, and you're surprised?

no one's talking about tv shows here besides you. MMA forum with hardcore MMA fans dislike pro wrestling, and you're surprised?
Pro wrestling are tv shows, we are all talking about tv shows here dude.

fake and lame. just because some MMA fighters did it after their prime, doesn't mean we all want to see lame ass, cross promotion, inevitable, WWE - UFC cards in the future. Some of us enjoy seeing particular skill sets, athleticism, with real ass fucking consequences, that are not pre-determined. we go from a max holloway vicious unbelievable KO to this shit? fuck pro wrestling, fake outcomes, everything else is cool.
lmfao saying all this while glorifying PRIDE fc of all things

lmfao saying all this with your username glorifying PRIDE fc of all things
best fights, best fighters, best MMA organization of all time. "promos and entrances" are not unique to fake ass pro wrestling.

i'm the very few, proud fan of PRIDE FC, and mega hater of fake ass pro wrestling bullshit.

Next WW title fight between Leon and Belal....

"oh my gosh here comes Connor down the isle with a steel chair! He KO's them both and now is the WW champ!!!!"

i predict in the not too far future, we're going to have the first ever UFC and WWE champion, some new sort of belt/marketing gimmick/fad/utter bullshit. they will definitely have mixed cards too.

best fights, best fighters, best MMA organization of all time. "promos and entrances" are not unique to fake ass pro wrestling.

i'm the very few, proud fan of PRIDE FC, and mega hater of fake ass pro wrestling bullshit.
I guess you love fixed fights.

Back