News Dana White says Mcgregor vs Chandler will "Hopefully" Happen This Year "There Is No Set Date, Eyeing End of The Year"

How anyone can be a fan of McGregor at this point is beyond me. You have to be either a child or a moron, probably both.

It’s called hype and building a fight. And I don’t know about sliced bread but McGregor is the biggest thing to ever happen in MMA to deny that is just delusional.

He has transcended the sport and is the only mma fighter to ever do so. Is he the GOAT at fighting? Of course not, but he is elite and amongst the top tier and is the most interesting, exciting fighter bar none.
2 years to hype and build a fight? They better be throwing some hadokens to not disappoint then. And LOL at Conor being elite, what year was his last win again? It's obvious the man crush you have for him is strong but we'll see if you are still around to back him when his fight still hasn't been made official by the time Fall rolls around.

The last few years have honestly felt like Conor realizing that he's famous because of MMA and that without fighting his star is going to fade quickly so he's using it to stay in the media and relevant for as long as possible.

It's almost as if Conor is just waiting for Chandler to give up and take another fight, so that he can take Diaz instead. :eek:

Crazy we waited a whole year for December 2023, and it still might be another year. At this point I don't care.
Man, I was so stoked to see Conor fight again - that guy is pure magic in the cage. Like a young, fresh Anderson Silva!

Lol, I doubt Conor fights in the UFC again, and I said that over a year ago. If he wanted to be fighting he would be fighting. Silk sheets and all that. Why should he come back to get KO'd by Chandler when he already has money?? It makes no sense when you think about it.

Chandler has other things going for him besides fighting, he can afford to wait it out. McGregor will fight him, and destroy him. Chandler will get millions for his beating though.
Yup. Then he will shoot lasers from his eyes and fly out of the arena using the pulsar beams he shoots out of the soles of his feet. Right after that he'll solve world hunger. Mark my words.... anything is possible!!

It’s called hype and building a fight. And I don’t know about sliced bread but McGregor is the biggest thing to ever happen in MMA to deny that is just delusional.

He has transcended the sport and is the only mma fighter to ever do so. Is he the GOAT at fighting? Of course not, but he is elite and amongst the top tier and is the most interesting, exciting fighter bar none.

2 years to hype and build a fight? They better be throwing some hadokens to not disappoint then. And LOL at Conor being elite, what year was his last win again? It's obvious the man crush you have for him is strong but we'll see if you are still around to back him when his fight still hasn't been made official by the time Fall rolls around.

Keep being disingenuous, he hasn't fought in 2 years, the build for this fight has only been around one year.

Has he lost to anyone who wasn't an elite fighter?

And he is the favorite going into the Chandler fight. I already placed my bet on McGregor, I'll be waiting to cash the ticket.

Keep being disingenuous, he hasn't fought in 2 years, the build for this fight has only been around one year.

And he is the favorite going into the Chandler fight. I already placed my bet on McGregor, I'll be waiting to cash the ticket.
He's only lost to the elite cause that's what Dana matches him up with and how has that been working for him? The build up has been for well over a year now, stop lying about that. You keep waiting to cash that ticket though <Lmaoo>

He's only lost to the elite cause that's what Dana matches him up with and how has that been working for him? The build up has been for well over a year now, stop lying about that. You keep waiting to cash that ticket though <Lmaoo>

The ultimate fighter hasn't even ended for 6 months yet. The fight discussion was for after TUF. You are obviously just trolling at this point with your insults. Can't believe I took you as being sincere, well I got played well done sir.

Khabib is just sensitive cause McGregor hurt his feelings. Poirier and Gaethje tapped too and he could care less.

He should be focusing more on his failed Eagle FC instead of wasting his time hating on McGregor.

Rather, Conor got sensitive and said it was all business because Khabib hurt him in the fight.

Nate Diaz was 2-3 since 2012, and had won 2 fights in four years. He was not "elite".

UFC has got to be paying Chandler on the side, there’s no way he’s staying this quiet and calm about the situation while making absolutely no money! It’s looking like neither Conor nor the UFC want to budge in negotiations and Chandler is just caught in the middle.

Rather, Conor got sensitive and said it was all business because Khabib hurt him in the fight.

Conor told the truth, Khabib was acting like a emotional midget throughout the whole fight (as evidenced by him losing all control and attacking Dillon Danis).

It is only business. If Khabib knew more about business instead of smashing, maybe Eagle FC could have been successful like proper 12.

Khabib took things personal like a emotional midget, while McGregor just treated it like business, which it was.

Back