Dana White says Mike Perry can't auction off corner seats.

Dana does not like it lol. It makes the UFC look like a circus and fighter pay like shit.

Still I think Perry should be allowed and I don't think it's the UFC business to interfere. They will probably try to through the commissions.

Not unless it's in his contract but I can't imagine they thought to put it in the contract <Lmaoo>

they might have a special contract for special people like Perry where anything a Family Guy writer can come up with is covered

there's no commission in UAE. Even then so, dana has influence there and defintely has total control here. So yeah, as you said he likely was always going to ruin this.
Dana ruins anything fun. No sponsors, No unique walkouts, no auctioning off corner

I mean they can’t PROVE it if he does it. He can bring Kendra Lust along and say he just wanted a pair of MILF tits to stare at in between rounds. They can’t check his financial records. It’s an empty threat. Perry should have kept his mouth shut about it once he found a buyer.

Just give it to whomever and don’t say that they paid.

haha, what the fuck. they got hotdog stamps? Never knew such a thing existed
Yeah Esther Lin and her husband bought them and tried them out in a BBQ but they didnt work lol

The lesson here, you keep your hustle a secret

I think this line would disqualify many random people from approval:

"Have you ever been cited, arrested, or convicted of domestic violence or been convicted of any other felony or misdemeanor?"

lol

I don't think a "yes" necessarily disqualifies someone. Otherwise, they'd just say "people cited, arrested for blah-blah-blah need not apply."

I think this line would disqualify many random people from approval:

"Have you ever been cited, arrested, or convicted of domestic violence or been convicted of any other felony or misdemeanor?"

lol
James Vick's coach has been arrested for sexual assault and he still corners!

Reporter: I was wondering is that something the commission has to approve....

Dana White: Yeah. No, you can't do that.

And that's all the information to be gleaned from that clip. Anyone know anything more regarding auctioning off corner spots and what commissions have to say on the issue?
Im sure they do this in Boxing too right?

I don't think a "yes" necessarily disqualifies someone. Otherwise, they'd just say "people cited, arrested for blah-blah-blah need not apply."

Oh, I know how it works. That question deters a lot of applicants, but more importantly works as a safety net incase they don't disclose every charge. You can not hire them based on lack of disclosure and avoid claims of discrimination.

Back