News Dana White says next fight kits will be made by either Nike, Under Armour, or Venum

danawhitenikefullkitwanker.png

Won't be Nikey Dana can't be seen wearing the same gear as his slaves..

Fight kitsch by FUBU

Venum gloves ive had are by far the worst ive owned, so fuck them.

Never cared one bit for that schmo dude, but out of character there he sound like a decent mma journalist.

s-l500.jpg

1eFt8Y2.jpg

images

Venum is a legitimate MMA brand, 100% of their focus is targeted towards MMA gear which is how it should be. That being said Under Armour makes some quality stuff and I wouldn’t be mad with that, I constantly wear their gear for training and find it comfortable and durable.

Nike would be the WORST choice, they’re too political and I can’t picture fighters wearing basketball shorts to fight. Keep that toxicity away from MMA.

<seedat>
"I wear their gear for training"

Let me translate,

"I wear their gear when my 150kg ass is shitposting on sherdog"

Hot take: I actually kind of liked the Reebok apparel. I don't like that the fighters lost a big sponsorship opportunity but having everybody wear the same thing in different colors gave theathe fights a cleaner, more professional look.

Interested to see what the new kits look like

I would like nike to sponsor it, so they can make shirts that says,

"Just Bang it" "Just fucking fight"
"Just fight pussy" "Just dont leave it at the hands of judges"

Looks like the mma version of power rangers.

I say let the fighters wear whatever they want and just add a discreet Nike logo on it. Let it be custom design, fuck the corporate protocol bullshit, let the fighters express their personalities through their kit design, it more interesting and original that way. Fighters shouldn't be billboards, their trunks should reflect who they are. More personality, less ufc brand marketing force feeding.

This is a great time for fighters to unite and call for change. If not their pay, at least let them decide what they wanna wear. It would go a long way in pleasing them seeing how many more disgruntled fighters are coming out publicly against the ufc and their policies lately.

Amen to that!

index.jpg
d79fd9c482dba1620defce239b50652c.jpg
1CDD12C3-C09F-2148-BDC150327BC288DD.jpg
Andrei-Arlovski-and-Sergei-Kharitonov.jpg
jvztpwK.jpg
CroCop1.jpg
20130706_lbm_aj4_399-031cf012922d451840a77ee993dcd3cc
12_Rua_Henderson_17.jpg

Lol at Venum. Underarmour makes sense, GSP would promote them constantly so they might have a history of being successful with mma. Not sure if Nike would give UFC too much importance.

I really hope they get rid of these shitty Reebok patterns. Let the fighters go nuts with the designs. Give O'Malley rainbow shorts and things like that. People would actually buy their favorite fighter's "signature" shit. The current model of "black" vs "white" vs "gold" is fucking horrendous.

If only the UFC execs have this common sense!

Back