Dana White shares info about 300

Mark Coleman will be the one to crown the BMF champ

300K bonuses

Blue canvas on Saturday
https://x.com/ufc/status/1778579264964640836?s=46

Coleman: Like
300k bonuses: Like, but could be higher, since it isn't I hope most fighters get it
Blue canvas: Couldn't give a shit

I'm sure some might say Dana is trying to capitalize on Coleman's popularity, but fuck it, 'The Hammer' deserves it.

What a legend.

Good on Dana for making sure he gets an immortal moment. Score +1 for Dana.

Classic U Fight Cheap and degenerate approach to money from the wife beater. The same kind of mentality that allows him to tip a waiter 10 grand while paying slap fighters 500 bucks to get CTE for him.

Throw multiple 300ks around as a shitty one-time gimmick, even if a random leg injury occurs, but then go back to giving guys ZERO bonuses for spectacular finishes on regular cards, simply because you play favorites.

Or better yet, deny guys any FOTN bonuses because their OPPONENT missed weight.

300k bonuses: Like, but could be higher, since it isn't I hope most fighters get it

I'm sure some might say Dana is trying to capitalize on Coleman's popularity, but fuck it, 'The Hammer' deserves it.

What a legend.

i often hate dana, but +1 for this one (coleman)
the punk goof

They should be grateful to Dana for that

I think Endevour their parent company is trying to be private again. For them to get 300k is a stretch. How else are they paying for top shelf talent from the contender series

What a legend.

I think you mean "+1 for Max," considering it was his idea. From the UFC's perspective, this was a no-brainer once Max suggested it publicly and Gaethje agreed. Credit where it's due.

Classic U Fight Cheap and degenerate approach to money from the wife beater. The same kind of mentality that allows him to tip a waiter 10 grand while paying slap fighters 500 bucks to get CTE for him.

Throw multiple 300ks around as a shitty one-time gimmick, even if a random leg injury occurs, but then go back to giving guys ZERO bonuses for spectacular finishes on regular cards, simply because you play favorites.

Or better yet, deny guys any FOTN bonuses because their OPPONENT missed weight.
You are the most obsessed Dana hater on all of Sherdog lol
I admire your dedication

I think you mean "+1 for Max," considering it was his idea. From the UFC's perspective, this was a no-brainer once Max suggested it publicly and Gaethje agreed. Credit where it's due.

Sure, why not!

But loads of stuff seems to get suggested publicly and it doesn't mean Dana has the common sense to make the move lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back