Dana White talks Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

Khabib-chat.gif

Conor doesn't want that fight. Hes trying to fight literally anybody else. Tyron Woodley, Floyd Mayweather... anyone but Khabib.

Thing with connie is that he doesnt want to defend his belt.always looking for fights where he something to win and nothing to lose

"right, so here's the thing..."

Can't listen to it, is that how he started it?

For the love of god why can't the top ranked guy get a fight with the champion? I don't want to hear excuses from either Conor or Dana.

Make it happen.

Can't listen to it, is that how he started it?

For the love of god why can't the top ranked guy get a fight with the champion? I don't want to hear excuses from either Conor or Dana.

Make it happen.
Whoever he fights someone will be bitching. He'll fight someone at the top of the chain, again.

Thing with connie is that he doesnt want to defend his belt.always looking for fights where he something to win and nothing to lose
Yeah he had nothing to lose fighting Nate Diaz twice. He's had plenty to lose every time out. He's challenged himself every time.

Yeah he had nothing to lose fighting Nate Diaz twice. He's had plenty to lose every time out. He's challenged himself every time.

Untrue.
He picked the Nate fight because he underestimated Nate and knew Nate had no training camp at all. He then arranged for the fight against the lightweight to he at welterweight, to have an inbuilt excuse. An excuse we've heard plenty of: "Raah rah this lightweight was three times my size; amazing behemoth raah rah"
Worst case scenario: He loses at welterweight, keeps his featherweight belt and his lightweight aspirations.

Then he lost and chose to rematch Nate at welterweight. Seems really brave, but honestly, what were the options? Live with having been bested?
Worst outcome: He loses again to a guy who's got his number and sinply says: "Oh well, welterweight isnt for me."

Then he chose not to defend his belt at featherweight (really bad worst case scenario!) or to work his way up to a lightweight title shot, but immediately went for the champ. Worst case scenario: "Oh well, this champion dude is just really good and I'm a featherweight anyway."

Now he's started to mouth off to Woodley, all the while ignoring every contender in his weight classes. Worst case scenario when he loses to Woodley: "Oh well, he's just 10x my size and really good, and I'm still the champ at LW anyway."

Last time Conor took a chance was when he accepted short notice Mendes for the interim title. That loss to a smaller dude without the belt to fall back on or any inbuilt excuses could've really hurt his career.

Then he got the belt and started becoming a calculating bitch.

I'm not saying he's scared of anybody. He's a fucking elite cage fighter. But despite apoearances to the contrary, from a strategic point of view he manages his career like a humongous pussy.

Was the FW belt on the line for that one? His TS at 155?

Apparently he gassed like an amatuer, and got choked out by someone who had just rolled off the couch - didn't seem to hurt his chances at getting a rematch, a TS, or retaining the FW belt.

Untrue.
He picked the Nate fight because he underestimated Nate and knew Nate had no training camp at all. He then arranged for the fight against the lightweight to he at welterweight, to have an inbuilt excuse. An excuse we've heard plenty of: "Raah rah this lightweight was three times my size; amazing behemoth raah rah"
Worst case scenario: He loses at welterweight, keeps his featherweight belt and his lightweight aspirations.

Then he lost and chose to rematch Nate at welterweight. Seems really brave, but honestly, what were the options? Live with having been bested?
Worst outcome: He loses again to a guy who's got his number and sinply says: "Oh well, welterweight isnt for me."

Then he chose not to defend his belt at featherweight (really bad worst case scenario!) or to work his way up to a lightweight title shot, but immediately went for the champ. Worst case scenario: "Oh well, this champion dude is just really good and I'm a featherweight anyway."

Now he's started to mouth off to Woodley, all the while ignoring every contender in his weight classes. Worst case scenario when he loses to Woodley: "Oh well, he's just 10x my size and really good, and I'm still the champ at LW anyway."

Last time Conor took a chance was when he accepted short notice Mendes for the interim title. That loss to a smaller dude without the belt to fall back on or any inbuilt excuses could've really hurt his career.

I'm not saying he's scared of anybody. He's a fucking elite cage fighter. But despite apoearances to the contrary, from a strategic point of view he manages his career like a humongous pussy.
Your viewpoint is borderline psychotic.

You're such a blatant hater it's disgusting. Here's an easy one....he picked Nate because RDA pulled out at the last fucking minute. RDA. Who was viewed as unbeatable at the time. In a higher weight class. He didn't even need to fight anyone.

He's a warrior through and through and people like you disgust me.

Won't bother shooting holes in the rest of your kindergarten dissertation, but let's just say you need a head check.

Untrue.

Back