News Dana White "The fight didn't get finished. You can't have a fight finish that way.

Dustin should refuse unless he gets paid higher than Conor. All the cards are in his hand.

He’s right though, Conor was arguably going to win, it was a close competitive fight

Dana would be calling Conor the goat if this was the other way around

If its the result of a leg kick being checked, then yes, it can. Plus conor was getting dominated in rd 1. Seems like dana is also in denial like mcgregor.

DP simply won’t accept nor should he. Immediate rematches almost always end the same way. This was no exception.

Why wouldn't he? Huge payday against a guy he has beaten several times.

If you ask Dustin he could probably keep fighting Conor for the rest of his career.

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Dustin right now.

I hope Poirier takes it. Another easy W for him and this time for even more money.

Is DW going to give everyone their money back then?

Such a nice guy

lol Conor gonna get a title shot if Dustin beats Oliveira. Dana not even flat out denying it.

Dana going to give CM a ts after leg heals up. lol

What, they are going to force Dustin to take that fight instead of a title shot?

GTFO.

Surely it makes sense to let Dustin win the belt and then gift ‘Bionic ankle McGregor’ a Title shot and hope like hell he lands a left again.

I fucking knew that Dana would say this..
Fucking stupid. Give dustin the title shot if you have any class and move on. Oliveara needs to defend that belt. If you do this you must give Gaethje the shot. Dont let your love of Conor make you a bitch of a president.

I hope Dustin demands Conor to win a fight first before they make a 4th fight supposing he wins the belt. Try to get a win with someone like Gaethje, lol good luck.

Porier isn’t going to do that, but now he probably ISNT getting a title shot, which is wild but I guess that’s the risk Dustin took by taking this fight…which is a trilogy that he won…but it’s still somehow 2-1 but Dustin’s 2 isn’t as solid.
Just weird. I doubt Conor ever fights for a title again, if he stays in action he needs to fight a top 15 guy not a top 5.

Watch the rest of Conor’s career be rematch losses against Aldo, Eddie in OneFC and an asswhooping by max after 800 landed shots in 3 and 1/2 rounds.
Lol

I am ok with it. Although it is clear by now that Dustin is better that finish was bollocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back