Dana White toxic

AlzheimersAluminum

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
During the afterfight press conference he used profanity like a 13 year old. F-word this and S-word that. It wasn't just childish or unprofessional, it was toxic. He embraces that toxic and divisive person everyone hates. He slapped his wife in the face in public. He profits from brain damage. He's a billionaire displaying a lack of respect for social mores. I don't like him. His influence makes the world a worse place. I'm not wrong.

Dana has to act tough because deep down, he's a pussy. And he know he's a pussy. He was the short, fat guy with bad teeth and won the jackpot when his rich friends got him a job. Now he has money and power and he's taking revenge.
Dana can box he’s no pussy and we seen what he did to his wife

During the afterfight press conference he used profanity like a 13 year old. F-word this and S-word that. It wasn't just childish or unprofessional, it was toxic. He embraces that toxic and divisive person everyone hates. He slapped his wife in the face in public. He profits from brain damage. He's a billionaire displaying a lack of respect for social mores. I don't like him. His influence makes the world a worse place. I'm not wrong.
You're way too big a pussy for cage fighting. Go take up knitting princess.

He’s an embarrassment, the first press conference the ufc had in Toronto for ufc 129 was covered by all of the major news outlets, instead about the event itself most of the reports were about how unprofessional Dana behaved during the event .
The first thing said at the conference was Dana walking onstage to the microphone and saying “ what’s going on you crazy fuckers “

He’s an embarrassment, the first press conference the ufc had in Toronto for ufc 129 was covered by all of the major news outlets, instead about the event itself most of the reports were about how unprofessional Dana behaved during the event .
The first thing said at the conference was Dana walking onstage to the microphone and saying “ what’s going on you crazy fuckers “
I’d rather him be himself and fun instead of fake professionalism. People can watch fighters get brain damage and half beat to death yet can’t handle a little F word

Back