Dana White toxic

TS consumes Dana White's product and engages in discourse about that product.

DW has done so much for the sport, yet he is such a horrible person.

Imagine watching fighters trying to kill each others and complain about bad words...
1635454847-elton-john-tison-golem.png

So you're okay with men and women beating each other up and knocking each other unconscious but profanity is too much for you?

Biggest shame was Dana White rewarding Max Holloway $600k in bonuses despite him doing two of the most abhorrent eye pokes I’ve seen in a long time. He did damaged both of Justin’s eyes which aided in his victory.

I rarely use profanity around anyone, friends, family, co-workers or anyone else because I want to be taken seriously. It's like wearing a rock T-shirt. I feel like an idiot.
I agree. It's something I'm really trying to work on now that I'm older and a little more self-aware.I wouldn't say I'm excessive with it but I sometimes make myself cringe when I drop an F bomb at an inappropriate time.

During the afterfight press conference he used profanity like a 13 year old. F-word this and S-word that. It wasn't just childish or unprofessional, it was toxic. He embraces that toxic and divisive person everyone hates. He slapped his wife in the face in public. He profits from brain damage. He's a billionaire displaying a lack of respect for social mores. I don't like him. His influence makes the world a worse place. I'm not wrong.
Dude. We watch people beat each other up for a living. Like what sort of noble, ethical person do you expect to be running the org?

So you're okay with men and women beating each other up and knocking each other unconscious but profanity is too much for you?
Well, what's too much for me is a person of such influence acting like an obnoxious, toxic 13 year old in full public view. I see a trend of billionaires behaving badly, flaunting their impunity from any kind of accountability even to the point of deconstructing social mores. Dana is basically helping to tear down the values of simple politeness and civility. That's what bugs me.

You say "he profits from brain damage" as if we (as fans) aren't all supporting it.

During the afterfight press conference he used profanity like a 13 year old. F-word this and S-word that. It wasn't just childish or unprofessional, it was toxic. He embraces that toxic and divisive person everyone hates. He slapped his wife in the face in public. He profits from brain damage. He's a billionaire displaying a lack of respect for social mores. I don't like him. His influence makes the world a worse place. I'm not wrong.
You whine like a little bitch.

You gotta consider the audience; after all, most Sherbros despite their Shookology PhD aren't necessarily erudite or highly refined.

You say "he profits from brain damage" as if we (as fans) aren't all supporting it.
You're right. I don't know what to do about that myself but try to live with the hypocrisy somehow. But I'm still right. At least I don't pay any money for UFC.

At least he's authentic. Not my cup of tea & I too prefer verbal expression without cursing, but making a thread about it is just about as sophomoric as Dana.

Back